7

Captured

I was walking down the halls of Ouran to go home. Today had been interesting. I wish it had been different, but there was no changing it. I had ran into that crazy chick from yesterday, and even had a bunch of chicks whispering about me. Who am I kidding? It was a dreadful day.

All I wanted to do was go home, but it seems someone else had something in mind.

"Hiroyuki!!" A girly voice shouted as someone latched onto my arm. I was pulled back and almost fell, but I regained my balance.

I looked back to see Renge from the host club yesterday, and form earlier. She looked so happy. It was to much happy for me. "Renge." I said in a neutral voice.

She smiled happily at me and I could swear I saw roses around her. She pulled me with her. "Aren't you coming to the host club? You did agree to join yesterday!" She said as she pulled me along with her. I hissed in a breath since I didn't want or agree to join the host club.

The miniature doll still pulled me toward the music room. I gritted my teeth as she pulled me along with her. This freaking chick though...

She stopped in front of the door, pulled out some cookies, and opened the door. "Hey everyone.." She said as she pulled me in after her. "You'll be happy to know that your new manager Renge has baked all of you some cookies." She smiled as she pulled me in. "And I have brought your new Host member." I gritted my teeth. The nerve of this girl. She thinks I'm joining.

She looked so sweet and innocent though...no! She will not trick me.

"Oh isn't she ladylike. I'm so moved by your generosity." The tall blonde said.

I just stared at all of them with a blank expression. "I didn't bake these cookies for you, you phony prince." The blonde fell like he was injured, and went to a corner. Was he...yep. Emo corner. I haven't done that in a while.

Anyway, Renge was looking all lovey dovey one moment, and soon after she looked like Medusa as she chased after the tall guy with black hair and the one with blonde hair.

"How does she want me to join a club when I don't even know anyone's name." I thought out loud as I leaned against the wall. There were two twins nearby. They had blue hair. I guess they herd me.

"Well I'm Itsuki and that's my brother Ichiro. The girl is my sister Kaiya." I watched as the twins took a bite of the girls cookie, and licked her cheek.
"Hikaru! Kouru!" The blue haired twins shouted. The blonde looked bothered too. The other girl Kaiya came up to me.

"Who's the girl?" I asked her.

She looked surprised. "That's my cousin Haruhi." I smiled down at the girl. She blushed and pointed at the others. "That's Tamaki," the blonde emo corner guy, ", Kouru, and Hikaru," the orange hair twins, "Kyoya," the nerd, who's name she stuttered on, "and the two running are Honey and Mori. The tall one is Mori." I nodded as I saw the short one and tall one.

Renge stood to the side and watched all of the boys. I just stayed leaning on the wall. "Renge-chan, Renge-chan," Honey said as he held up a glass, ", want some? It's milk." He asked as he tilted his head. She just started down at him. I watched her analyze everyone.

"What's your name?" The short girl asked.

I looked down at her and smirked. I cupped her cheek. "Well my dear, my name is Hiroyuki...but you can call me Hiro." I said in a seductive voice.

"Hey!" Two voices shouted, ",stay away from our sister." I smirked and released her chin. She was blushing. I noticed the nerd, Kyoya was staring at me intently. Everyone turned around when Renge shouted.