5

The Host Club...?

3rd person

The two blue haired twins were relaxing against the couch as they talked to some girls. They were wearing kimono's and the girls were gushing over them.

Before they started the host club Tamaki had told them about a boy putting the moves on him. Of course everyone had laughed at him.

The twins saw Haruhi talking to Kyoya and walked over to them. They had been in the host club for some time. They have had a ball and had even watched Tamaki embarrass himself during physicals. Of course they have almost gotten into some small fights about Haruhi and Tamaki, not to mention that they had almost attacked a doctor.

Tamaki was giving Haruhi lots of sweet and had tears in his eyes. He had gotten all hurt that she thought his tears were fake, and was asking if she had fallen for him yet. Her focus wasn't on him anymore though. No her focus was on a girl standing in the doorway.

The orange haired twins said, "Looks like the host club has a brand new guest." They both disappeared and appeared in front of the girl with roses. "Come on in. What are you waiting for?" Korou said.

"Watching from afar is no fun." Hikaru agreed as he had a flower as well.

"Please miss." They both said together.

"Stop that." Tamaki said as he appeared in front of the girl....also with a rose. "How many times do I have to tell you boys to be more courteous to our first time guests." He turned to face her with roses around him. "Please you don't have to be afraid..." He went on. The blue haired twins deadpanned and noticed their sister with the little guy. They were talking and watching the scene. Suddenly a loud slap filled the air. "No don't touch me!!!! Your a phony!!" The girl yelled. Everyone looks up in surprise as Tamaki clutched his face.

"What do you mean I'm phony?" He asked as he held his face. The blue haired twins snickered to themselves.

"Just what I said your phony!" She pointed at him. "I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this host club!" He staggered back and the girl moved forward. "You shouldn't go spreading your love around so easily like that you stupid," an arrow hit him, "dimwitted narcissist," another two arrows hit him, "your incompetent" another arrow, "commoner, your disgusting." swoosh another arrow and lightning came out of no where and electricuted him.

The twins were guaffing and laughing at their host club prince as he fell in slow motion.

Kyoya was looking at the girl questioningly, "I don't suppose you are-"

A new look was on her face as she saw him. "It's you!! Kyoya!!" She stepped on Tamaki and hugged the tall man with glasses. Then she went on about how he was her prince.

All the while Kaiya was standing to the side glaring at the girl that was holding Kyoya.
______________

Hiroyuki's POV

I was running all around for the two kids when I got hot. I groaned and pulled off the stupid sweater. My undershirt came untucked and I decided to roll up my sleeves. I growled as I lost my glasses but I didnt have time for that. I had to find the two kids and get to my meeting.

I ran around the school until I went up some stairs. I herd a door slam open and followed the noise. I huffed as I ran. Damn I need to excersize. I rushed down a hall with huge windows, but then my phone rang. I skidded to a halt and picked it up. "Hello?"

"I find it hard to believe that you arranged a meeting and don't even bother to show up." A snobbish voice said.

I clenched my fist. "Well I had things to do. We'll have to arrange the meeting some other time."

A chuckle filled my phone. "No, Mr. Hiroyuki. I do not think that would be," he paused. ",wise. Consider our agreement at a downfall."

"Then so be it..." I trailed off. I felt a dark aura around me. I was so angry. "See you around.... Mr. Haruson." I chucked darkly and hung up the phone.

I walked down the hall with my head down. A girl, who had been running, ran into me. She cried out as she almost fell, but I reached out and caught her.

She started up at me in surprise. I smirked and cupped her jaw. "Be careful next time princess." I cooed as I helped her up. She blushed and nodded. I smiled and walked away with my sweater over my shoulder.

I saw a room and pushed the door open. Bright light and rose petals flew in my face.

"...research I understand that your in charge of managing this club. Is that true Koyoya?" A girl in a yellow dress asked a boy with glasses.

There were a bunch of boys around a girl on a couch. They didn't even notice me. A little boy with blonde hair said, "That's right Kyo-chan is our director."

"Your the clubs director? Wow that's so perfect." Suddenly flowers surrounded her. I just rolled my eyes and looked around the room. I saw Naoki sitting with blue haired twins. "From now on I'm going to be the manager of this host club." The girls voice said. I sighed and made my way over to the two twins. I glanced around and saw Sasuki with a short girl that was pretty. I was still pretty pissed. "Well boys. I can't wait to work with you." I was almost with them when a loud squeal filled the air.

Just as soon as the noise filled the air a body slammed into mine. The body barely missed me and almost fell, but I caught her. She stared up at me with bright brown eyes. "Are you ok?" I asked.

She blushed and squealed as she pulled me in for a hug. "I can't believe it's you!!!" She hugged me tight. "Ohh I am such a big fan of yours! I was so devastated when your band took a break off!!" She cried out. I stood their stiffly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in my silky voice. "I've never been in a band."

"Of course you have. Your Hiroyuki!!" I deadpanned.

"Listen...I don't have time f-" I was saying as I tried to pry her off of me.

"Nooo!!!! He's mine!!" I herd Sasuki exclaim as she grabbed my arm. "I don't care if your homosexual! Your mine!"

I gritted my teeth. The two girls clung to me. "Sasuki..." I said in a cold voice.

She gasped and let go, but the girl still hugged me. "Ummm...Renge.. you should let him go."

I was fuming and ready to swing. "Only if you join the club." She giggled. "I bet the girls will love a yaoi guy." I felt my eye twitch.

"He'll join!! But can you let him go?" Naoki asked the girl. She giggled and let me go.

"Leaving....now." I said. A loud huffing filled the room.

I spun around and saw Hiroto. "Mr. Boss man. We have a serious problem."

"What?" I asked in a deep voice.

He rushed over and whispered in my ear. "The mob." I nodded.

"Grab them and go." I said in a rushed voice.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" The girl, Renge called out to me.

"I still have his sweater." She exclaimed to the rest of the club. Both sets of twins sweat dropped.

_____________________________

I do not own any of the images, videos, or Ouran Highschool Host Club. I only own some of the little plots. You can see which ones as the story goes on.