6

The uninvitable

Hiroyuki POV

We finally got back home and I rushed to my office. Hiroto (1) was right behind me. As soon as I entered I saw the other two people I trusted outside of the household. Riku (3) and Saburo (2).

They were leaning against the wall. "What happened?" They asked.

I huffed and looked out the window. "We will have no deals with Mr. Haruson."

"Oh and she got into that Ouran school." Hiroto said as he leaned against the wall.

"That's not important. What is important is that I have to find a way to get my little sister back. And if my own dad won't give me my sister willingly then I'll have to use force. No one deserves to be forced to do anything and knowing my dad he will force her. And she is to young for that.

I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my face. One of these days I will get her back. No I will get her back.

She is everything to me. I had contacted my eldest brother and he had agreed. I was going to make sure that my dad's gang falls.

After my business was handled I went down to the family room, and saw Naoki in front of the TV.

It was on a video channel. The ones that played music videos. A band had just finished showing when a guy appeared on the TV. "They were amazing, but this next band is even better conciderin they have been on world tours, and hold the number one spot for two months. I think we all know who I'm talking about." The camera zoomed in on the image, and there stood my band.

I was in a red shirt with black specks, a pair of half red half black pants, some black converse, and I was wearing my dog colar.

My band mates stood behind me. Natsuko was wearing a blazer with a skirt, tie, and white button up. Her black hair hung lose around her face.

Hyousuke and Hitoshi are siblings. Twins, but so different. Hyousuke liked to keep his silver hair long and pulled back in a pony tail. He had a streak of red in his bangs and hair, and was more of the outgoing type.  He was wearing a half torn leather jacket, black jeans, a double crossed belt with gray squares, a black shirt with gray specks, black boots, and some necklaces.

Hitoshi was more reserved, and had a certain look. Kind of like a idgf attitude. He kept his gray hair cut to the bottom of his ear, and his bangs long. He was wearing a black and gray suit, but left it a but open near his colar. He was also wearing some nice jeans, and converse.

The twins had their differences, but they both had the same hair color, taste in music, and the same gold eyes.

I was the lead singer, and lead bass. I walked up to the main mic and the  others got into position behind me. "This song goes out to all the people who feel like they don't belong. Who have been mistreated. You do belong, and we love you!!" I shouted, and the crowd went wild.