Important Author's Note

Hey guys, as some of you have come to notice I don't really update as much as I should. And I really don't have an excuse.

I just feel like the orginal plot is too far fetched and completely unreasonable.

when I first started these books I was 11, and I didn't really know what I was doing.

I still don't.

The only reason why I continued was because my mother.

She told people about what an amazing author I was and she was so proud. I felt like I had to do it. So I wouldn't let her down.

But I have reread everything and realize just how bad it is. My grammar is horrid, my sentence phrasing isn't up to par and it's just all around crap.

I think I have improved, but not much. I just don't like it at all.

I mean it could be good if put in the hands of a good author, but it's not it's in my hands.

I know that some people still enjoy reading this book and I'm not giving up on it. I have a habit of starting things like this and not finishing. I am determined to finish this the way my 11 year old self planned it to avoid having to rewrite chapters and changing the plot completely.

I will try my best to make it readable. I can't promise regular updates. It's nearing the end of the school year and I have to take finals with two different math tests. My summer will pretty much consist of me babysitting. But I will still work.