prologue - 1

A 19-year-old boy was standing in front of a man who was taller and more muscular than him but the eyes of the boy were spitting fire!

"what's your problem dude? I've seen you so many times following me, do you even know who i am?" that boy said gritting his teeth because that man was actually smiling at him like a fool.

"That's why I am following you to know you..!! my beauty"

"fuck... off...." the boy shouted and turned away from that man and start walking towards the car but a small smile formed on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh..please did i ever confess my love towards you? did i ever return i love you of yours? no, because i was never in love with you..come on don't behave like an actual lovesick puppy..and don't tell me you didn't enjoy my body, I gave you my virginity dude. so feel special about this"

"you fucked "kim taehyung" do you understand this? I don't let even anyone come close to me, especially those who are not matching my standards. but still I spend almost 1 year with you" he rolled his eyes seeing that man crying like an emotional fool.

"do you see this ring "Jungkook"?" he saw a ring with a big diamond which is adorning his slender finger.

"if you'll work your whole life still you won't be able to buy this, so now cut the crap and find someone else because I am getting married in 2 days" he threw jungkook's ring on the floor and wore his black glass and sat in the car and left from there.