Part 1

Taehyung get down from his bed and went to bathroom to get ready. He is an organized person so he doesn't need to wake up hastily and search for his things, clothes, bag etc. he always keeps everything ready for the day at the last night. So he doesn't have to worry for 1 hour to choose his clothes and accessories. He is kinda obsessed over perfection. He loves to wear brands though he'll look ethereal in old torn clothes. but he loves accessories and clothes. so his closet is full of clothes and accessories, bags and other things.

He chose to spend his father's money like this so what he is the only heir of the kim's property. but he has no interest in business at all. He loves arts and wants to be an artist.

He sprays his favorite fragrance on his neck and on his wrist and looked himself last time in the mirror with proud smirk.

"I can totally understand why he is so obsessed with me? You cannot blame him tae after all who can resists such beauty. Let's tempt him more with my irresistible beauty." He winked at his reflection in mirror and left from there to join his father.

"good morning dad" tae sat on the chair and served himself some fruits and sandwich while ignoring a person.

"good morning my baby" his father replied and continued their breakfast.

"good morning tae, I think I am sitting here too" a lady in his late 30's said to tae. but taehyung just continued his eating while she glared at mr.kim.

"tae.." before he could say anything tae get up from his chair with his sandwich.

"bye dad I am leaving" tae said while walking towards the main door.

"bye baby" his father said but a scoff left from that lady's mouth.

"I know you've seen this but I also know you'll ignore just like every day." Lia said while stuffing her mouth with fruits.

"Lia how many times I've told you that I will not force my baby to accept you, he is not troubling you in any way so you also please don't get in his way because I don't like people who trouble my baby, so keep this in mind. I love you but not more than my baby" he also get up and take his blazer and give a forehead kiss to lia and left from there.

"huh..baby...my foot...just one day kim taehyung one day I will turn the whole f**king table, you just wait and watch. Your bratty attitude and arrogance I am gonna crushed it under my feet and your loving father won't stop me to do anything" she threw her fork in plate and left from there.

Mary who was a babysitter of taheyung and now she is a helper in kim mansion listened all these shit talks. She prayed for her baby master tae and keep him safe form every evil things especially his step mother.

On other side:

"look..look your crazy lover is here again" jimin elbowed tae who was busy in his mobile checking shopping apps.

"arghhh..not again this face in morning" tae huffed in irritation but from inside he knows that he is gonna come for him. tae took steps towards that man who was just looking at him with heart eyes.

"hey wait..wait..tae don't forget to bring the number of his friend who looks like a cat, I think I am falling again" jimin shouted on his top of his lungs without even noticing how other people are looking at him. tae made a face which is showing nothing but disgust on his friend's shameless antiques.

Tae was standing in front that man and glaring at him who is taller and muscular than him. but that man is just looking at him with heart eyes and stupid smile as if he is looking at any art. Tae clicked his fingers in front his eyes to get him back from his lala land.

""what's your problem dude? I've seen you so many times following me, do you even know who i am? What I can do with you? I look like a fragile person but I am not. If I'll use my powers no one will get to know about you next day" tae said showing him finger and glaring at him.

"That's why I am following you to know you..!! my beauty"

"you mister.."

"Jeon...Jeon Jungkook" he said while forwarding his hand but tae slapped away his hand.

"I don't give a f*** about your name, I am just asking you to stop following me. This is my last warning" tae looked at him worriedly when jungkook put his hand on heart with painful expression.

"do you by chance know how to give CPR?" tae nodded in no with confused stare.

"why...?"

"because you just took my breath away!"

"after seeing you from this close I don't know how I am gonna handle myself now" tae heard his friends laughter who were sitting in car and listening their conversation.

"you know what..."

"say baby I am all ears..." jk said while bending down to tae's level.

"f**k off" he said and looked at him and his friends who are trying hard to control their laughter. He turned and starts walking away.

"don't you dare to follow me now..." tae again said in warning tone.

"I believe in following my dreams."

"hahahhhahhahaaaa" his friends were on the floor of car after listening cheesiest and low class pickup line which he memorized last night from google.

Tae wear his glasses and a smile form on his face. He hold jimin's hand and starts dragging him towards his car while Jimin was waving his hand towards jungkook's cat like friend who is sleeping resting his head on window.

"can I have your number? Your instagram? Your facebook? Your address? Anything? How will I follow my dream now?" tae sat down in his seat and start the engine of his car and looked at the rear mirror and saw jungkook was still looking at him. so he took out his middle finger from window and drive away his car.

"wohoooooowooooo" jungkook's friends jumped on him and congratulate him to getting such sassy partner except one person who was sleeping without any care.

How's this?

Fluff is on the way...