part 5

Tae was thinking of a gift to buy for his boyfriend. He knows he'll not accept any luxurious gift because he doesn't like it when tae spends his money on him. jungkook always tells him how happy he is because taehyung is in his life and he accepts him as his boyfriend.

He was strolling in a mall and checking every store but he doesn't like it even a thing and he doesn't want to buy an expensive gift to make him feel guilty. He came back at home and lay down on bed to think about something special and suddenly a smile appeared on his face thinking about his gift. Now he is waiting for his boyfrind's birthday so he can make him feel special.

After some day on jungkook's birthday:

Tae was coming down happily holding a small bag. Tae was smiling remembering last night. How he sneaked out from his mansion to celebrate his love's birthday at 12 in night.

"where are you going my son?" tae came out from his thoughts and stopped in mid way.

"good morning dad" tae said and come towards the dining area where his father and his step mother lia were eating their breakfast.

"good morning son, I thought you were sleeping that's why I told everyone not to disturb you" his father gesture him to sit down and tae compiled.

"no dad actually me and jimin are going outside today for some study related research that's why I woke up early"

"good...good I am so happy seeing my baby son taking his study very seriously" when Mr.Kim said this lia rolled her eyes because she knows what taehyung is doing? And where he is going? She needs some proofs and boom...she will make his life hell.

"thank you dad..." he said while munching his sandwich and checking his watch time to time because jungkook must be waiting for him at his college. They are going to spend whole day outside the city. He finished his breakfast and bid bye to his dad and rushed to college. Lia was looking at him only. She also excused herself and messaged one of her loyal man to spy on tae. she stopped this spy activity long ago because she knows if she'll stop for sometime tae will surely make a mistake and it'll be beneficial for her.

Tae was driving the car towards the college and checking in mirror if someone is behind him or not but to his relief no one was suspiciously behind him. he parked the car in college parking and from back door of college he went towards the small alley and there he was standing in his all glory.

His man. Love of his life. Jeon Jungkook.

Tae ran towards him and jungkook immediately opened his arms and tae hopped in his arms. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him to hold him safely and tightly. The man who was spying on tae also reached there and clicked their pictures. Fortunately jungkook was wearing mask so he couldn't take photo of him. but still he took their photos. That spy was behind taehyung in very normal appearance with scooter so tae couldn't recognize him.

That man was intelligent, he knew that tae will use back door to meet that person because he has done it already so many times. So that's why he chooses this way and got success. He immediately sends pictures of them to lia.

Tae and jungkook were enjoying their drive outside the city without any fear of getting caught by his father. jungkook stopped his car in front of a cottage. Though it was a small but looking so cozy. Jungkook come out and opened the door and extend his hand in front of taehyung. Tae held his hand and with a smile he came outside. They both went towards the cottage and stand in front the main door.

"I wanted to spend some quality time with you so that's why I rented this house for 1 day. Our hyungs will come but in evening." Jungkook opened the door and they both entered in the house. Tae was roaming here and there looking everything with heart eyes.