part 6

A man was sleeping when a small little chubby hand tried to wrap around him but failed so he heavily pouted just like Him. That man who was sleeping actually was awake but teasing him.

"awww my baby is angry" the Man get up from his sleeping position and took his baby in his arms who wants to crawl away because now he is upset.

"aww..aww...my hannie baby is shooo...shooo..angli with his eomma hmmmm...?" he spoke while squishing his 3 years old son's chubby cheeks. (aww...aww..my hannie baby is so..so...angry with his eomma).

Kim Haneul : 3 years old baby boy only son of Kim Taehyung. Chubby, a total sweetheart, silent most of the times only talk to his eomma. Scared of his grandparents. 

"eomma

"eomma..no..no..tawlking...hannie is angli...hannie is upset.." he again tried to crawl away from his eomma but tae hold him tightly and made him lay down on lap and nuzzled his face in his stomach and Haneul laughed out loudly because of tickles.

"ohh..it's already 7 and my baby is hungry so let's get up and make yummy yummy breakie for my sweet sweet hannie" tae get up from mattress and hannie also crawl down so his eomma can clean their small bed. Yes one small room of kim mansion became their small world. They haven't seen outside world since last three years.

The Kim Taehyung once never wear any dresses more than 2 3 times now has only 3 4 pair of clothes since last 3 years. His father snatch everything from him and caged them In one room. He has one mattress, suitcase which has almost hannie's clothes and some toys, some utensils. That's it. He is living only for his son. His father let him live because taehyung's mother and tae's grandparents transferred all properties under tae's name and if something happens to tae everything will go to charity.

taehyung has only two support in the whole world that is his son and his Mary aunty. His father never gives him anything not even a single penny. He has to sell his mother's all jewelry which he hides it from everyone to buy medicine, toys and food for his son and always hide it from his father and his wife. Mary also tried to help him but couldn't because of his cruel father. mary took all the money and keep safe with her and everytime gives Tae whenever he wants it because Lia comes to his room often for checking.

Tae sighed when he checked his son's cereal and fruits are almost over so he has to inform Mary to get it for him. he put some milk and cereal in one bowl so it gets soften. Hannie was standing beside his eomma holding his pant moving with tae from left from right. Tae smiled and covered the bowl with dish and take hannie in his arms and went to bathroom to get ready for a tiring day.

He combed hannie's curly hair and fixed his clothes and makes him sit on mattress and went to get his breakfast.

"now my hannie baby will eat healthy cereals and milk for strong body right?" he asked him in sweetest tone and being eomma's sweet and understanding boy he opens his mouth to eat without showing any tantrums. He is too mature and understanding for his age. He finish whole bowl while talking and playing with his eomma.