Part Three

The alarm snaps you out of your dream. 'damn a warning would've been nice.' You stretch getting ready for the day, you put your low waisted jeans on looking at yourself in the mirror, you then slide your butterfly tank top on and adjust it to your body. 'Not too shabby.' continuing on, you put your necklace on and slide your bracelet on your wrist. Searching through a box, you find your black converse and lace them up. Walking down your stairs, making sure to be careful this time you successfully make it down without injuries. You sit down at the table and are met with your dads face."Morning dad!" You say in a cheery tone. "Morning, are you excited?" he replies back while pouring you a glass of orange juice."Ready as I'll ever be." You reply, but you really aren't all that ready as you have no choice. He sets a plate of bacon eggs and a small waffle in front of you. "Thank you." You say before sipping your cup of juice. "No problem, I also packed your lunch."He says, handing you a lunch box with the Powerpuff girls on it. You nod at him while eating your breakfast.

You eventually finish and head back upstairs to finish the rest of your routine. You look around for your brush and brush your hair until it is smooth. Walking into your bathroom, you brush your teeth and tongue and rinse it out with mouth wash, applying some lip gloss.You then put on some mascara and look at yourself once more. 'Please let this be a good day.' Before leaving you, spritz yourself with some of your Britney spears perfume. You grab your backpack and stuff your lunchbox inside, heading downstairs. "Okay, dad, I'm ready to go!" You say while waiting at your front door. "Let me take a picture, hold on stand right there while I grab the camera."He says before scampering off to go find it. "Hurry or I'll be late!" You shout to him, hoping he won't find it. "FOUND IT," he says while running back to the front door. "Okay, now stay still and smile." He says while holding the camera up. You grin and pray that the picture turned out well. "Okay, let's go." He says, opening the front door to you. You walk out to the car and hop in the front seat. He follows quickly and reverses.

After about 10 minutes you arrive at your new school and look at it, it's much bigger than your old one. You gulp and begin feeling woozy. "You've got this hun make this day great." Your dad says, putting his hand on your shoulder. "Thank you, dad." You say back to him. "Of course, now get out there."He unlocks the door for you. You open the car door, "I love you, dad."I love you too hun." He says. You close the car door and wave to him as he drives off. You breathe in the air and begin walking.The sounds of laughter and mourning doves helps you feel more relaxed as you realize that people care a lot less than you thought. You walk into the school doors and to the front desk area. "Hi, I'm here for my schedule." You say to the lady at the front desk. "Okay honey, what's your first and last name?" she says to you with a smile. "Oh, it's y/n/ln." You reply, even though you knew what she was gonna ask. The question still was surprising to you."You must be the new student. Have a good day, honey." She pushes the papers in front of you and begins taking a call from the phone next to her. "Oh and uh before you go," she pushes the phone down to her collarbone," We have a guide for you they should be down the hall by the nurse." She resumes taking the call and gives you a wink before putting her attention elsewhere.

I'll have to continue this into another chapter as this is reaching almost 700 words, so I'll write more tomorrow.
have a good day!