ON EARTH

Look Grandpa, I found a woman in the river!" Maya yelled in her tiny voice, running fast with her tiny legs to her fisherman grandfather. "Why are you yelling?" Her grandfather asked. "Grandpa, I said, I found a woman in the river"

 Maya told him. The old man held his granddaughter's little hand and went to the other side of the river. The man left his daughter and swam to the place he saw a lady unconscious. He pulled her out and she was lying in front of Maya. "Grandpa is she Alive??" She asked. The man checked the lady and it seemed she was alive.

 "She is alive" the man pressed her stomach and tried his best to revive her. Maya ran to her legs and started rubbing it. Soon the lady slowly opened her eyes and started coughing out a lot of water. "Yaaay!!! The lady is awake!" Maya jumped in excitement. She stood up shocked to see an old man and his granddaughter. "WHAT? what am i doing here?' She asked looking strangely at the old man and his granddaughter,

"Wait...doesn't she know herself?" Maya asked surprised. "Be quiet..This Is your younger sister, Maya. And I am your grandfather, Mr. Nick." The man lied. "WHAT? NO! IT CAN'T BE! WHAT ABOUT ALL THE LUXURIES AND...AND MY MOM...MY MOM WAS THE GODDESS! YOU...YOU...YOU CANT BE JOKING..." She was surprised, nearly crying. "Explain how you got here" the man asked her calmly. "I really don't know! My mom gave birth to me...and....and...I just don't know! She was...she was holding me in her arms and everyone were congratulating her.

.." "Where?" Maya asked. "The....the world, the world far away from Earth. I really don't know where I am, someone help me!" She burst into tears. "It seems she has amnesia" Maya whispered into her dad's ear. "Well...your mom wasnt goddess." "My mom can never come to Earth! She promised me she'd take care of me and give me the best life! My elder brother...uh...uh...and my sister...uh...uh......Sandy.." she nearly passed out but laid herself to calm down in the sand. "Let's go home sis" Maya said. Maya's eyes were so demanding she couldn't say no. "Let's go then." She stood up and was following her new family home. She got to the house. It was small but comfortable. "You're not my real family right?" She asked them. "Just do as you are told and act like a member of this family till we find your goddess parents. I highly doubt there's any other world apart from this one. Maybe Uranus Or Saturn" Maya laughed as the old man came into the room with stale bread  "I DON'T EAT THIS!" She yelled angrily. "Hey! Don't yell at my grandpa like that! He does everything so you don't be hungry!" Maya yelled back.

 "Am sorry" the lady silently spoke as she ate the bread. After eating, Maya stood near her on the bed telling her little stories. "I hope the amnesia didn't take away your name?" Maya asked. "How are you so sure it's amnesia? Anyway, no. My name is Princess Alexia. Princess Alexia of life far away from Earth and the Sun. " She introduced. "I already told you, there's no life after this one, except you are a reincarnate. Or...A GHOST SENT TO RUIN MY LIFE!" Maya looked scared. "Am sleepy now" Alexia said as she pulled the blanket close to herself. Maya left smiling.

                                                       ★BONGA KINGDOM★

 "And our new goddess is Vera Of East Bonga! She will bear a child for his Highness Lionel rather than a moron who carelessly threw her own Daughter in the exit well!" The courtier announced and the crowd cheered as Vera the new goddess approached them in a golden dress. Lionel was very much pleased. "King Lionel of Bonga, I promise you today, that as the goddess of Bonga Kingdom, I'll do my best.

 I'll bear a prince and princess who will be goddess of our kingdom." Vera said in a sweet voice and the crowd cheered. Renna saw them and tears welled up in her eyes. She ran to the dungeon to inform her mistress. "Goddess! Goddess! Where's her Highness?" She asked the prisoners. "She's brooding in a corner" a woman replied her as she ran into the cell she was. "Your Highness Elizabeth, we have a problem! King Lionel is getting married to someone else." "WHAT? BUT WHY?" "The courtier mentioned your offence in front of everyone" Renna told elizabeth. "THAT'S NONSENSE! DAD ISNT BEING FAIR!". Sandra yelled angrily as Elizabeth burst into tears.

 "Tears won't help. Aren't you gonna follow me? I'll help you escape somehow and we'll stop this wedding." Renna said. "No, Renna...just...just let it slide...let the wedding happen" Elizabeth sighed. Renna left there in anger and went back to the court. "Is there anyone that objects to this marriage? Anyone who objects should come with the golden sword and coconut." The priest said and there was pin drop silence for 5 seconds. Then, someone came running to the priest. She was Holding the golden sword In her right hand and the coconut in her left hand. it was Renna. "You ordinary maid, how dare you object?" Lionel roared. "I object! Vera can't just take Queen Elizabeth's place for nothing!" Renna yelled at them as she broke the coconut on the floor. "Am going to kill anyone who speaks with this sword" she held it more tightly till it turned red. Mouths were open.