Who To Trust

Alexia's maid was combing her long hair when Logan entered. the maid bowed and left.

"You look so beautiful" He complimented.

"Awwwn, thanks." Alexia smiled back. Her plump lips was pushing his demon. Logan was trying his best to control it. He didnt want to take advantage of Alexia since she wasn't ready. Alexia rubbed oils on her soft body. She was going up and down to catch Logan's attention.

He was so overwhelmed. Why was Alexia so beautiful?

Alexia was done and she went  to the bathroom to pick something. She nearly slammed the door when Logan came in and pinned her to the wall.

"You are so beautiful tonight, and i so wish........"

"Wish what?"

"Never mind, lets go to sleep." Logan said stressed as he turned to leave.

"Logannn! This night cant be so boring!" Alexia grumbled.

"What? So you also wanna have a little fun?" Logan winked.

"Awww, i cant wait till we are married"

"Same here, thats why i wanna have you now" Logan lifted Alexia on his shoulders as she screamed.

"Ahhhh, STOP!" Alexia was laughing as Logan threw her on the bed. He was ready to devour her.

                                                  9:30am

"Are you leaving so soon, Logan?" Lionel asked him.

"Yes King, my parents must be waiting." Logan turned to leave as he smiled at Alexia. Suddenly, Vera ran in and everyone were shocked.

"MY KING!........" There was blood oozing from her stomach and she was breathing heavily. She took one more step and she fell to the ground.

"VERAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" they all yelled as they rushed to her.

"Who did this to you?" elizabeth asked. Vera fainted. Her head was also gushing out blood.

"Where's Sandra?" Lionel asked her.

"She's fainted! KELLY! PEARL! COME TAKE HER TO THE PHYSICIAN!" the two maids came as they both lifted Vera.

"You can go home now, Logan. But please dont say a word to your parents so you wont be worried." Elizabeth instructed as Logan left.

Vera was taken to the physician and it clearly showed, SHE WASN'T PREGNANT!

"I knew it, she can never be pregnant" Eliza said.

"HOW COULD I FALL FOR HER LIES?!" Lionel was angry at himself, Vera weakly opened her eyes.

"My king...."
"Dont....i dont wanna listen to you. Hope....hope you're fine now..." Lionel asked awkwardly.

"Yeah. My king, i know your problems. Although you are planning Alexia's marriage, you dont know one thing;' She said.

"WHAT THE HELL DONT I KNOW? I SAID I DONT WANNA HEAR A WORD. WHEN YOU ARE DISCHARGED, GO BACK HOME! DONT FEED ME LIES FROM YOUR PLATE!" Lionel yelled as she sat up.

"Okay... your kingdom has no honor, as we are speaking...You are all barren and the one who took your kingdom's honor is no other person but............"

"WHAT? NO HONOR? WHO WENT TO THE SECRET ROOM? WHO THE HELL TOOK IT?" Lionel was eager.

"Her Royal Highness, the goddess, Elizabeth Of West Bonga"

"WHAT...ITS A LIE!" Elizabeth yelled.

"My queen is faithful and you are a liar!" Lionel hissed.

"Okay...then go and search her private chambers that she has locked for ages" She disappeared and they all gasped.

"Guards, lets go check" Lionel went with the guards.

"Are you doubting me now?" Elizabeth followed them as they broke the lock in her chambers. Five maids were sleeping soundly inside.

The king checked them and he gasped.

"A spell has been cast on them! ETERNAL SLEEP!" The guards were shocked as they opened a very big closet there. THE KINGDOM'S HONOR, DIARY, AND EVEN THE SWORD, was in it.

"Elizabeth. I trusted you. I kissed you and gave you a second chance. Yet you failed me. These maids know of your evil deed, so you cast a spell, isnt it? YOU ARE A WITCH!" Lionel yelled and slapped her hard. She cried terribly and knelt.

"My king, Vera must have done all this...." Alexia was shocked when she saw everything.
"Mom.....did you......'

"I Cant....VERA IS LYING!" She cried out.

"MY SISTER-IN-LAW CANT LIE.......WHICH MEANS..YOU ARE THE LIAR! Mum, why?" She started crying.

"My Princess, what should we do to your mom?'

"I.....i...i...i dont...i..." Alexia fainted as they exclaimed and sprinkled water on her.

"Vera....she...i will be back!" Alexia ran out of the palace crying. In a matter of seconds [To her] She fell at the feet of King Hade.

"Dear daughter, are you here to see Logan?" He had a smiling face and this made the ministers, maids and guards smile too.

"No. Princess Vera".