Return Of Alexia

"It wasn't up to that level.." Vera told him. "Am sorry to say, you can't know about the secret room" vera was shocked. "Does Elizabeth know?" She asked. "Yes." Lionel replied. Vera thought for a while.

                                                                    ★EARTH★

  Alexia went home, still thinking about Logan. Maya was in her room eating. Her plate of rice was also on the bed. "Hi Maya" Alexia greeted as she sat and started eating. "How was the hunting?" She asked. "Here's the meat" she went to the kitchen. "Where's grandpa?" Alexia was looking all over for him. "Grandpa hasn't come home, and am so worried about him" Maya sighed. "Let's eat and go find him. Maya, If you loose something, what are you gonna do?" Alexia asked. "Uhm...you're gonna find it" Maya replied. "Great. Maya, am going to look for my parents." "WHAT???" Maya was shocked. "Maya, I can't live here anymore. You have your life, I need to search for mine" Alexia explained. "Okay Alex, are you gonna come back?" Maya asked holding her hands. "Yes Maya. I'll be back." She hugged her. The next day, Grandpa and Maya were asleep. Alexia had sew a pink gown and made her crown of roses. "I am sure am a Princess." She took her handbag. She walked for hours and hours. Till she was at a garden and tiredly sat in the grass. "I don't know when am gonna find my parents." She was very thirsty. She thought for a while and saw a well nearby. It was an old well. "Maybe I should fetch some water to drink" she got closer to the well, and there was an old woman fetching water. "Please, give me some water to drink, for I've been walking for hours, and am very thir -" suddenly the woman fell and all the water spilled from her head. "Ouch!" She exclaimed in her tiny voice. "Am sorry madam, I hope I wasn't the one who made you fall" the woman was acting like she didn't even see Alexia. She turned around towards her cottage. "Ma'am."

The woman opened the door and Alexia followed her in. The woman sat on the chair. "My girl, be kind enough to help me fetch six buckets. For my sons Ethan and Brian left me to have fun with girls." She pleaded. "Why not" Alexia took the buckets and went towards the well. She fetched the buckets and as soon as our Alexia was about to fetch the sixth, there was a huge stone there. She tripped and fell into the well, screaming for help.

                                                           ★WEST BONGA★

  Alexia woke up after two days. She was in a market square. There were traders and buyers walking everywhere. "Was I dreaming? Is this a well?" She got up and went towards a woman. She touched her and she flinched. "Goodness! PRINCESS ALEXIA??!" the woman was delighted and pulled her from the crowd. "Where were you all this time?" The woman wanted to hug her. "Look, I don't know you. Is this a well? How did I get here?" The woman gasped. "WHAT? YOU'RE...COMING FROM EARTH?!" She looked shocked. "Uhm..."PRINCESS ALEXIA!!!" a giant was running towards her as the ground shook. He looked fierce. One toe was Alexia's whole body. She got scared and started running. She ran and fearfully climbed a tree. News spread like wild fire that Princess Alexia was back in the kingdom.

"Eliza, if you wanna be free from this place and go back to South Bonga, then tell me. What's in the secret room where no one must touch?" Vera asked Elizabeth. "I can't tell you. A goddess must be full of confidential stuff" Vera slapped elizabeth as she said that. "Thank God I wasn't thinking bad about you, else you're gone, Princess Vera." Elizabeth smiled. "Tell me!" She strangled her as Sandra pushed her away. "Hey! Don't touch my mom like that!" Sandra rolled her eyes and vera was shocked. "Sandra, who gave birth to you?" Vera was disgusted by her daughter's behavior. "You may have given birth to me but am not the devil's grandchild!" Vera was shocked. "WHAT? WHO TOLD YOU I WAS DAUGHTER OF THE DEVIL?!" Vera asked Sandra. "Nevermind, just leave here because we won't be telling you anything.""QUEEN VERA! NEWS SPREAD THAT ALEXIA ARRIVED IN THE MARKET THIS MORNING!" The guard was so happy. "Is it ....is it my princess? She's back from Earth...omg..." Elizabeth burst into tears of joy and Vera was fuming. She stormed out as she went to Lionel's Chambers who was now jumping for joy. "Did you hear it? My daughter is back from Earth" Lionel was so happy. "If you really love me Lionel, you have to do something for me. Tell me about the secret room and don't allow Alexia anywhere in this palace!""What?"