Chapter 6 I just want to lay here with you

TRIGGER WARNING
(This chapter will include upsetting scenes talks about self harm and an attempted suicide. Please if this is triggering for you please don't read. Mental health is a serious matter and it is not talked about much that's why I have created a story revolving around that topic. If you are going through anything talked about in this chapter feel free to dm on my Instagram my username is ljcolley8 I know how hard it can be to suffer and feel like you are alone but your not alone <3)

It had been almost a week since Ivy saved Harley from Joker's hideout and took care of her. It didn't take very long since Ivy had a special serum that healed her instantly not to mention Harley had been feeling very different since having the serum she felt stronger and had more energy than usual which was very odd considering Harley always had energy the perks of having ADHD, not to mention Harley and Ivy had been catching up which was nice she has missed the redhead more then she had realized.

"Oh my god, do you remember that time we had group therapy with you and croc fell of his chair" Ivy exclaimed smiling at the blonde and taking a sip of her green tea
"Yes I remember that was so funny" Harley replied laughing loudly
"Yeah, you had to be super professional didn't you Dr. Quinzel" Ivy teased. Harley would be lying if she said it wasn't hot whenever Ivy would referred to her as Dr. Quinzel.
"I did but I was laughing my ass off when you all left" Harley replied
"How much of your life do you remember before going into that acid," Ivy asked moving closer to the blonde

"I don't remember all that much, but the things I do remember are vivid if that makes sense?" Harley explained moving closer to the redhead beside her.
"Yeah that makes sense" Ivy replied looking up to meet blue eyes, she almost forgot how beautiful Harley's eyes are. It's like looking at blue skies on a sunny day. Ivy was memorized she always got lost whenever she would look into Harley's eyes. It made her think back to when they worked together and how Ivy would tease Harley and make her flustered and drive her crazy without needing to touch the blonde. The thought sent a shiver down straight to her crotch she squeezed her thighs together hoping Harley wouldn't notice, but of course, she did.
"Hey, are you okay?" Harley asked her tone slightly shaky
"Yeah sorry was just thinking about stuff" Ivy replied quickly moving a little away from the blonde beside her
"Hmm what you thinking about?" Harley asked curiosity in her voice
"Nothing" Ivy quickly replied standing up and heading toward the kitchen leaving a very confused Harley on the small sofa.
"Im getting hungry do you want me to make you something as well? Ivy called out from the kitchen
"Yes please, what are you making" Harley replied laying on the sofa and turning the tv on
"Pizza" Ivy replied not noticing the change in Harley's body language. Harley instantly remembered what happened the last time she ate pizza images of Joker hitting her and yelling at her then leaving her on the floor bloody. She felt tears fill her eyes and quickly stood up
"I'm not hungry I think I am just going to get an early night" She called out trying her best to hide the emotion in her voice as she ran into her room slamming the door behind her.
"Harley?" Ivy called out. That's odd she use to love pizza Ivy thought out loud
"Hey Ivy you might want to check on her, the green in the spare room has just been saying how she's upset or something" Frank called out from the living room
"I'll go check on her" Ivy quickly replied making her way toward the door to Harley's room and knocking on it gently she waits for an answer but there is none. She feels instant worry wash over her.
Harley is standing in front of the mirror in her bathroom tracing a finger over the scars that he gave her. She looks up to see herself with ruined mascara and red puffy eyes from all the crying. She stares at herself for a few moments before anger takes over. You are such a little bitch! Crying over him of all people what is wrong with you? She hits the mirror cracking it slightly as blood begins to pour from her fist but she doesn't put it under water or try and stop the bleeding she just lets it bleed the sink getting covered in her blood, she looks up to see her reflection again.
Why are you crying.. everything you got you deserved you left Pamela alone even though you were aware of her abandonment issues.. was it fucking worth it Harleen Quinzel you changed for him you became this for him you left everything you loved for him you left your family you left your job for him the job you worked fucking hard for, you were doing something you loved you got a fucking degree you! The dumb blonde everyone made fun of... and the worst thing is you left Pamela for him you deserve more than a bloody fist you deserve to bleed out...