𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗨 ━━ Donte DiVincenzo

I GOT FEELINGS FOR YOU,
HOPE YOU AINT LOVIN THE CREW.

8 WORDS WHEN I THINK ABOUT US IS FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME

FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME

The life of Donte Divincenzo within a year was definitely one out of a movie for him. From getting injured in the 2021 playoffs, to winning a championship, to getting traded, it was as if life took a 360 turn and landed him in Sacramento.

But to be honest, his heart wasn't there. It was a beautiful city and he was gonna play ball no matter his team's record, but it wasn't a city that made him feel at home.

Until he met Shyla.

Shyla, a Realtor and a Sacramento native. Though she currently resided in San Francisco when given the opportunity she would return to Sac-Town in a heartbeat. She was a woman who definitely had all of Donte's interest from the moment they met. Shyla felt the same way but her circumstances were different.

She wasn't able to give her energy into anyone and anything other than herself and her work. It killed her because Donte was one of the sweetest men she had ever met, and if she could he would be up and under her at all times.

The two spent a week together until, without word, Shyla went back to San Francisco. She thought of him from time to time. His smile, his touch, how he made her feel— both physically and emotionally— but she knew involving herself in a relationship wasn't good for both of them.

Donte thought he would never see the woman, who he very well was obsessed with, ever again.

But God works in mysterious ways and Donte found his way to the Bay Area on a 2-year contract with the Golden State Warriors. And being in need of a new place to stay, He reached out to his new teammate Stephen Curry for a real estate agent.

What he didn't expect was that after three months of radio silence, the woman of his dreams would come back to him and give him a reason to call his new city home.

She was definitely a roller coaster ride, but he sure would Spin the block 'Bout Her.

"Why are you playin' with me like youdidn't just beg me to bend you over this desk?"

didn't just beg me to bend you over this desk?"

DONTE DIVINCENZO. WARRIORS GUARD.
20FIVE. JAN31_1997.
INSTAGRAM: divincenzo
CONTACT: dd❣️

 INSTAGRAM: divincenzo CONTACT: dd❣️

"I really care about you Tae.
And not just because you be spoiling me every week."

SHYLA IMANI JACOBS. REAL ESTATE AGENT.
20FOUR. OCT23_1997.
INSTAGRAM: shylajacobs
CONTACT: imani j ❤️‍🩹

the rest of the golden state warriors
and their partners, as themselves.

MR & MRS 3VINCENZO — THE SOUNDTRACK

spin bout u , drake and 21savage
"if you out in public and he way your number
just tell 'em my nigga will spin you."

who hurt you , daniel caesar
"strange new addictions picked up on the road.
changed my appearance and changed up my flows."

nobody gets me , sza
"you were balls deep now we beefing,
had me but naked at the mgm."

at least we tried , givēon
"if it don't work at least we tried.
never know till you let me in."

wicked witch , nardo wick
"don't be insecure, your spot secured.
i promise you."

city girls , chris brown and young thug
"pretty lil thing for me to wait on. fucking
you all day until the day gone."

movie star , jack harlow and pharrell
"come here, give it to me while i play
this giveon."

sweet / i thought you wanted to dance , tyler the creator
"they should call you sugar, cause you're
so sweet to me."

you don't know me , summer walker
"don't get me wrong i know it's a lot. long
flights, long nights, fast cars, it never stops."

angie's note ♥ hi guys! i feel like there are no where near enough donte books, and i don't understand why because have you seen that man? i mean really look at how fine he is? also, someone tell him to start taking pictures of himself bcs i was digging through the depths of the internet trying to find a pic of him.

dedications ♥     NINIIVERSE imwrites_ ARTICULATEDBYM aestheticallyangel NIWROTEIT ZPLANET astroworld8 rosae175 hoelymani antiszcial whosmickey exfiIes -sincerelyjs

coming to you april ninth 2023

started : march second 2023
published: march twelfth 2023
ended: tbd