𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. SLOWLY BUT SURELY

SACRAMENTO, CA𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟺 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸𝟼:𝟸𝟽 𝙿𝙼

SACRAMENTO, CA
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟺 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝟼:𝟸𝟽 𝙿𝙼

          "𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗦" 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗 softly through the surround sound speakers as Shyla stood out on her balcony. She had just filled Six and Seven's bowls as well as new edition Sade's bowl as well.

The last 48 hours with Donte staying over hadn't been very eventful besides getting to know each other and making out every chance they got. That might even be and understatement.

She liked his company. He was a sweetheart and that showed more and more in the conversations they held. Shyla truly did believe that she wasn't in any way, shape, or form, read for a relationship. But in two days Donte had already had her questioning her thoughts.

It scared the shit out of her.

The wind slightly blew throughout the evening sky. The sun had just started to set, blinding her with its orange hue. She loved watching the sunset at the end of a busy day. She held her joint in her hand, hearing footsteps coming closer and closer before finally stopping.

Turning around to see Donte leaning against the sliding the door frame. Some basketball shorts hung fairly low on his waist and he had a white wife beater on. A towel hung around his neck as he just got out of the shower.

"Now why would you walk up to me looking like this?" Shyla asked him, taking a drag from her joint.

"What, looking good? I always look good." He commented, smirking at her. "You smoke often?" He asked, changing the subject.

Shyla chuckled lowly, looking away from his intense eye contact, "nah not really. It's just to slow my mind down, you know?" He nodded softly still keeping his eyes on her. "You want a hit?"

"Yeah, come here." He called her over.

Everything Donte did or said to Shyla had her feeling giddy or horny and there was absolutely no in between. It was sick the hold he had on her.

She stepped over to him, placing the joint between his lips and watching him slowly pull from it. "Ight move, I got some dinner to make." Her hand grazed his arm as she walked past him and into the house.

He closed the screen door behind them and followed her inside, taking a seat on the stool at her modern styled kitchen island.

"So what's on the menu tonight?" Donte asked. "Besides you of course."

Shyla hated how fast the smile on her face formed. "Can you be G-Rated just for once?" Shyla said, a smile forming on Donte's face.

The patter of little feet could be heard against the hardwood floors. Donte looked down to see Six looking up at him, and he'd be a monster not to hold her in his arms.