𝗦𝗜𝗫. STAY WIT ME

SACRAMENTO, CA𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟹 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸𝟷:𝟶𝟸 𝙿𝙼

SACRAMENTO, CA
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟹 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝟷:𝟶𝟸 𝙿𝙼

          𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡 𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗨𝗧 from the blinds was what slowly but surely brought Shyla out of her sleep. She blinked a few times, being greeted by Six stepping between her legs and cuddling between Shyla and Donte.

Donte by the way, was still fast asleep with his head hurried into her neck. They were now spooning, a different position from how they fell asleep. His arm wrapped around her waist and the other draped over her with his hand cuffed right under her breast.

It definitely made Shyla feel some kind of way but after the night they had she decided to be grateful for what she got and push her thoughts to the back of her head.

Her arms were extremely sore but she was in need of water but Donte was not letting her go, in fact he groaned and pulled her even closer.

"Donte. Let me go I need water." She laughed, attempting to pry his arms off her slowly.

"No you don't. Go back to sleep."

"It'll take two minutes, now let me go. Please?" Shyla explained. She found it cute that he wouldn't let up on her, but if he didn't she knew she was gonna put it on him again. "Please."

Reluctantly, he pulled away from her, allowing Shyla to grab his hoodie from the floor and rush out of the room to grab her a water bottle.

He was already awake at this point and just a bit agitated that his wonderful dream featuring the one and only Shyla was interrupted so soon. It caused him to wake up with a hard on that he would try to get her to fix.

He rubbed his eyes before pulling Six to his chest. "You see the way your mama just got up and left me?" He groaned, petting behind the small cat's head.

Being fully awake helped Donte become fully accustomed to his surroundings. He looked to his left and was greeted by the beautiful beach balcony view. It brought him up out of the bed and over to the sliding door. Adjusting the sweats that hung fairly low on his waist before heading out to her balcony.

Donte was a nature guys through and through. Hikes, long walks, bike rides, or just sitting outside, he could do it for hours and never get tired.

He rested his arms on the ledge, taking in the scenery and the fresh ocean smell, when he heard the door slide open.

"See, I told you. Two minutes." Shyla said, closing the door behind her and handing Donte the other bottle of water. "You like?" She asked, referring to the view.

"It's beautiful Shy. You could wake up to this everyday but you choose to stay in the bay." He laughed, sitting on the balcony chair close by.

"Don't be dissing on the bay now, it's great." Shyla said. She wanted to get a good look at the afternoon sun beaming on his face so she stood in front of him, resting her back on the railing. "Besides, you just want a reason for me to stay in Sac so you can see more of me."

A small chuckle left his mouth, nodding slowly as he crossed his arms. "And if I did? Is my convincing working?"

"Just a li'l, not too much." Shyla's hair was blowing into her face and she pulled it into a low ponytail. "I have a question for you."

Donte watched attentively when his hoodie that she wore rode up her body, revealing the baby pink cotton underwear she went to sleep in.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath, hoping she didn't notice.

"What?"

"Nothing mama, my fault. Go 'head. Keep talking."

The pet name brought a blush to her cheeks but she kept talking anyways. "How would you feel about staying here with me for a bit?" She asked.

"You want me to stay with you after the first link? So the dick was that good?" He joked, pulling at the facial hair on his chin.

"Stop it. It's just a question." She turned around so her back faced him but Donte quickly turned her back to him and pulled her in between his legs. The feeling of his fingers sinking into the back of her thigh definitely had her feeling something.

"Yeah I can stay." He agreeed, "I gotta run to my place and the gym first though." He smiled, his pretty teeth all on display.

"Stop smiling at me." She blushed, breaking their eye contact. For whatever reason the lack of alcohol in her system was making her feel giddy at almost everything he did. She didn't like it because no guy had made her blush and giggle in a long time.

"Aww you blushin'." He chucked, smiling at the way she covered her face with her hands.

"Donte stop it." Shyla said very sternly, wiping the look off her face and pushing his shoulder.

"Since when am I Donte now? I was daddy and papa but now i'm just Donte?" He said, briefly licking his lips. Shyla could feel his eyes glaring into her skin. Her exposed thighs to be specific.

She stared at him, as they stood in silence. Completely mesmerized by the other.

"What are you thinking about?" She questioned, an attempt to get into his head.

Donte was pulled out of his very very vulgar thoughts and made eye contact with her. "Huh?"

"Huh? You head me. What are you thinking about?" She laughed, mocking him.

"Thinking about making an example out of you on this balcony."

He had almost made Shyla choke on her water with that statement. Honestly she was 100% down, but she wouldn't tell him all that.

He stoop up, towering over her as she backed into the railing. "You tryna get into something?"

"You tryna get into something?" The smirk on his face was criminal. He knew the effect he had on her and found it quite amusing.

"Donte, move." Shyla playfully pushed him back, an attempt to move away from him. And she succeeded, but Donte quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back in front of him.

His hand gripped her chin, making the woman look up at him. "You know, I'm not a big fan of this 'Donte' shit."

"So fix it." She said sternly.

The simple sentence made him chuckle. "Come here then." He pulled her face close to his. Licking his lips and almost kissed her before saying, "imma go take a shower."

Shyla was left absolutely speechless as he walked back inside and disappeared into the bathroom.

"You're a sick man, Divincenzo!"

"Shut up and get in this shower!"

angie's note ♥     short ass, lame ass chapter but i digress. i'm back to updating every sunday. (i think) last week it just wasn't happening so i apologize. 😂 the dubs season is over and i'm lowkey sad but the heat are back in the ecf and i might get tickets to wcf game 2 so all is good! happy mother's day to all y'all mamas as well! i will catch y'all next sunday. (unedited / unrevised)

love you too much, byeee!