𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥. SWEET LIKE SUGAR

SACRAMENTO, CA𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟸 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸𝟼:𝟹𝟺𝙿𝙼

SACRAMENTO, CA
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟸 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝟼:𝟹𝟺𝙿𝙼

     "𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦 I promise I'm almost there!" Shyla laughed. She was in the back of her uber, informing Recee that she wouldn't have her waiting much longer.

"You better be, or else I'm on that ass!" She yelled back before hanging up.

Shyla swiped open the camera app, digging in her purse for her Hot Chocolit Fenty lip gloss, as she perfected her appearance.

It was finally game day, and as the time went on she got more and more excited to see her good girlfriend. She also just needed a night out.

Shyla's outfit was fairly simple but still allowed her to show out. Form fitting black jeans, a pretty revealing black long sleeve, and her Jordan 1 Gym Reds. She added on her Prada Re-edition bag and a Van Dutch trucker hat. ( image in mm )

It really only took a few minutes for Shyla to pull into the back parking garage, where she saw Recee standing with her arms crossed as she rocked back and forth on her toes.

"Thank you!" Shyla said to her driver, giving her a tip and hopping out of the car to be swarmed in a hug.

"Bitch. Oh how I've missed you." She laughed, rocking the two back and forth.

"I missed you too Recee Puff." Shyla muttered, pulling back from the hug as they began walking into the arena and through the tunnel. "Let me get a good look at this rock of yours because De'Aaron definitely did the thing."

She took Reece's hand in her own, examining the giant engagement ring glistening on her finger.

"You're getting the next ring girl, I'm making sure of it."

"Ok let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I like the way my life is going right now." Shyla commented, and it was the truth.

While she loved seeing all her friends happy and thriving in relationships with good men, Shyla genuinely wasn't emotionally ready for that type of loving. Her last relationship wasn't healthy nor safe and reassuring so jumping into one at this point was a recipe for disaster.

"Ahh whatever. Me and Esh are definitely playing matchmaker now. All it takes is one guy to change your entire perspective." She said as they finally made it to their courtside seats.

"Damn we're sitting courtside?" Shyla asked, quickly changing the subject.

Recee laughed, finding her lack of enthusiasm amusing. "Yep. Celebrating the end of this season with a bang."