SexEd- Jean POV

I had to re-upload this chapter because there were so many typos and I completely forgot one paragraph that I really wanted to write lol, so yeah lol

 "This is going to be the hardest thing I've ever said so I want you guys to take it seriously." I said softly, my fingers brushing against my lips as my leg bounced furiously. The 4 walls felt so stuffy.

The two boys nodded across from me. I was just wanting to talk to the blond but of course Eren had to shove his nose where it didn't belong and insisted on staying while I talked with Armin, despite my protests and Armin trying to bargain with him.

I took a deep breath.

And another.

And another.

Before finally;

"I think I'm gay." I blurted out, immediately resisting the violent urge to clap my hand over my mouth. Eren just cocked his eyebrow at me and let that stupid fucking smirk paint his stupid face.

"You think you're gay?" He repeated, laughing. "That's been known, man." He covered his mouth to contain his obnoxious chuckles while Armin kicked him in the shin, big, glassy, blue eyes looking at me to continue.

"Well, no, not gay. Like, bi, probably. But I don't know for sure so I wanted to talk to you guys, and... um," God why was I sweating so much, I've known these guys since 5th grade, why am I so anxious about talking to them? "I-I wanted to ask you, like, how you...y'know...knew?" I sounded like I was questioning if that was my question or not when the words left my lips.

"Knew that you were gay or knew that I was gay?" Eren chuckled, his cheeks pink from how much he was smiling like an idiot. Armin rolled his eyes.

"Well I knew in about...6th grade? I think." The blond started started, eyes drifting left to recall the information. "I had been kind of feeling stuff before then but I think I realized I liked guys then, specifically with PE." He flushed, rubbing his straw hair. "Oh! And I totally thought this guy in my Science class was so hot, but it turned out he bullied this one trans girl who was in our class so that immediately put me off." He grimaced.

I nodded, and it was a moment before me and Armin looked expectantly at Eren.

"Look, I don't know how I knew, I just did." He shrugged. "I'm not really picky about shit. I'm not interested in anyone romantically, right now at least, but for me sex is sex, if it feels good, that's all that matters. No matter who it's with." He said, so nonchalantly it almost seemed like he was reading from a paper. Armin nodded.

"I think I knew after the first time I had, sexual experience with a guy. It wasn't full on, jacked off in front of each other without clothes on, but I think it was that that solidified it for me." Armin spoke, truly amazing how he could say such things with a straight face. The brunet furrowed his eyebrows and pouted.

"I thought I was your first? And that's definitely not what we did." Eren looked a little offended. Armin just rolled his eyes.

"No, dingus, I've had other partners, the same as you." He sighed, picking at one of his nails.

"Well yeah, I know, I just...I thought I was your first this whole time..." Eren slumped.

"So if I really wanna know I have to fuck a dude?" The thought was so foreign to me and made my skin tingle. I think the only reason I feel so weird about it is because I know I can't fuck the guy I want. Eren rolled his eyes at me and I felt myself shrink beneath his gaze.

"No." Armin laughed. "Just...what sort of things do you find attractive, list them off. Not just with guys."

I took a moment to think about it and one thing came to my mind no matter how much I tried to get it away.