Prologue

A/N: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO I DON'T LOVE YOU, IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT I SUGGEST YOU DO SO YOU AREN'T CONFUSED. but OMG it's the sequel I'm sooooo happy!!!

"Stop crying, it's 4am and I've given you everything!" Louis groaned.

"Louis she's three months old she can't respond, babe." Harry chuckled, walked over to him and their daughter, taking him out of his hands, she stopped crying almost instantly.

Louis rolled his eyes and pouted, walkibg over to the cradle with the letters EAS over it, ONS over the other.

Niether of them will admit it but with their twins, they have more of a bond with the other. It's not that they don't love the other or not spend enough time with them, because they love all of their kids the same, but Harry knows he understands Mason more than Noah and Louis understands Noah better than Mason, and it's appearing the same for Olivia and Elizabeth.

Harry kissed Olivia's nose as she mouthed his shirt and he knew she was hungry, so he carefully went to the kitchen and got some of the milk Louis pumped out of the freezer, this is Harry's favorite thing about the frozen milk, he warmed it up and put it in a bottle. Then, the dorky man taped it to the left of his chest and walked back to the nursery to sit in one of the two rocking chairs.

"Harry you're such an idiot, I love you." Louis giggle when seeing what his husband was doing.

"I do this all the time!!" He smiled and watched as the baby drank from the bottle looking up at him, her whole mouth around the nipple of the bottle and he looked over to where Louis was feeding Elizabeth, "This makes it look like Lizzy gets the fresh stuff and Livy doesn't! Harry I could've fed her."

"But I wanted to, I know you don't treat them differently, this is just fun. And it came from the same place this one is just warmed up!" Harry pouted.

"I'll take over, you have work in the morning and it's late... or early whatever, but you need to sleep to be focused." Louis burped Elizabeth and put her back when she let out a little sputtering noise, then take Olivia from Harry, who was actually asleep with a bottle taped to his chest and a sleeping baby in his arms as well, so Louis burped her and set her down in her crib, he gently removed the bottle from Harry and pulled him up, dragging him to their room, his legs were actually dragging.

"Good early morning husband. Love you." He yawned and kissed Harry's face, he looked so adorable.

"Goodnight Lou." He smiled mischievously, causing the smaller man to slap his shoulder.

"Oh, and love you too husband."