The Theater Arrival: Part 4

Narrator POV: Hmmmm now ain't that sweet. BUT IT'S WRONG!!!! I'm kidding I'm kidding to the sweetest family to crime fighting hero's and fighter's to save the world what can you won't.... hey how about fighter's for your entertainment underground fight's or just fighting to the death now lets find out here shall wee.

Kengan Ashura

Tokita:"Grrr what the hell." Tokita look's around to see what the hell is going on but all he see other individuals that not part of his group but they do look strong and when he look around more he see's other weird creature's that he never see before." Were the hell am I i was about to fight some body but all of a sudden I got sucked in out of no were and on the floor in pain this is just great." Said Tokita with and angry sarcastic voice not liking one bit but all of a sudden he here's "Mr. Ohma " He looks in the distance and see Yamashita and next him there was Miss Kaede and Mr Hideki:" Oh you three are here as well"

Yamashita:" Not us three there's other's as well Tokita it look like every one from the Kengan Match are here as well and I do mean everybody look around." when he said that they here" Tokita" they look behind tokita and see Lihito is here as well.

Tokita:" Lihito of course you be here to so what's goin here it does seems that one is here then... Well that just great.

Lihito:" What Sup man it look like were not the one that got sucked down here then well at i wont be alone i got some fight again and that would be you Tokita." said with a big smile.

Mr.Hideki:" Not now Lihito (aw Man) you have to wait to what's goin here because if you haven't notice because we are not alone here in this area there a lot of strange creature that we never seen before and other fighter I haven't seen before ether be on your best behaver you here." when Hideki said to Lihito to tell him to not to do something stupid.

Lihito:" Yes sir .... " grumble like a kid 

Mr.Hideki:" Good Now miss Kaede do you mind to see what's on here go see to our other guest if they know any thing what's goin here would you mind please." order miss Kaede to find any to see what's goin here.

Miss Kaede:" Of course Mr. Hideki I'll take a look around to if i cant find something or not aill be back in the moment." when Kaede start walking to speak with the other to see if they know any to see what's going on when we all landed here.

Mr.Hideki:" Good now Tokita, Lihito its about time to see we can find some clues to see is there a way out of here so lets split up and find some answer about this damn place alright but no fighting because I don't trust and body here to see as if there a threat or not so keep you guard up at all time you here me you two." 

Tokita:" Roger that captain ill dig up some dirt if any of these guys know anything." Tokita start walking off to see if there any information to see of what the hell is goin on.

Lihito:"Oh man that crap is so boring but if we have to so be it then ill help tokita to. to see there any dirt to dig up on any thing or these guys that giving me the creeps i swear they almost look like demons to me." 

Mr.Hideki:" He could be right they do look like demons but that can wait it look like every body are getting in there group not to get confuse or lost lets go see what the other's are up to." Mr. Hideki starting walking off to his group to chat to see they have in formation about this place at all.

The fight of fighter with full strength no matter how short you or how tall you or how fat you are everything goes in this group of fighter. and there also other fighter that can kill you with out care of the world and that will be our next group to watch so lets go to see what there reaction is gonna be people lets go lets go.

===========================================================================