| 6 |

'You're good at dancing'

Sun Woo-joo is dancing to the beat of electronic music, bending his body around.

His performance was extraordinary.

It wasn't a great skill.

But one sees ten. If you invest a few months, you can see the potential to become a main dancer.

'The flexibility is a bit disappointing.'

Maybe it's because he's not flexible enough to take two years off from practice for two years.

Some movements that should have been soft came out rough.

However, since flexibility can be solved by stretching, CEO Park Kyu-ho also gave a passing point to dance.

Indeed, it was like a sixth-year trainee.

"You're so good at this. Why did you make a fuss?"’

When he turned his head curiously, CEO Park Kyu-ho looked at Yoon Seok-hwan, who sat on the edge.

a wide-eyed face

He looked as if he had encountered a ghost.

'It's ridiculous.’

Yoon Seok-hwan's eyes shook relentlessly.

Who is Sun Woojoo?

He was a child who was known as a log and robot among TJ Enter's trainers.

A trainee who sang well but failed due to his dancing skills.

Should I be moved or not?’

I'm glad to see my beloved brother dance well, but to be honest, I'm puzzled.

What happened in front of my eyes was something I had never dreamed of and thought impossible.

It was Sun Woo-joo who was depressed after failing to dance in the monthly evaluation even after staying up all night because he had no athletic ability.

I can't believe he changed like this.

It is touching to see a child who is happy and dumbfounded, and on the other hand, who has grown up well.

"If you've improved in dancing for two years, you should have told me in advance."’

I was frustrated that I had been nervous for three weeks.

Freestyle that ended soon.

Sun Woo-joo, who gasped and wiped his sweat in the middle of the practice room, smiled as his eyes met.

a mean fellow by any means

Yoon Seok-hwan looked around, clapping in his heart.

"You passed."

I could feel it from the judges' eyes looking at each other even if they didn't say anything.

That audition is a pass.

Yoon Seok-hwan laughed, thinking that there are so many things in the world that people like to see Sun Woo-joo's dance.

* * *

After the audition, I signed with Lemon Entertainment.

First, three months.

It was a contract that automatically extended if there is no problem with the clause that one side can cancel at any time if one side wants in the middle.

CEO Park Kyu-ho brought up the story of his debut.

"June next year?”

He will debut in June 2014.