Chapter 7

I looked around, and only saw myself facing a big mirror. I observed myself and noticed something different about me.

I was looking old, around 40's. Wow, that's something you don't see everyday. I was also wearing a beige tux with a black tie. I look like I'm ready for a ball or something.

Then the mirror moved away. All I see was a blur pinkish white, like it was a fog. From afar, I saw a petite figure.

It came closer, and I saw that it was a young lady wearing a blue gown. She came to me closer and she smiled.

I've seen that smile before.

The surroundings were still blurry, but I heard music that sounded like a romantic dance. I looked back at her, and offered her my hand. She gladly accepted, then we glided on the floor.

I looked at her closer, she definitely seemed familiar. She was so happy and beautiful.

"Lily?" I guessed.

"Yes, daddy?" She said as I spun her and danced again.

She called me 'daddy'. That's nice. She looked like she's in her 18's. This must be her birthday 

We danced together to the music. It was amazing. Just watching her enjoying herself makes me happy. Her hair was long and shiny, it flew side to side on her shoulders every turn. And her gown sways beautifully, she looked like a princess.