4. Well...this is awkward

▬▬▬Not Edited

▬▬▬Not Edited

ᗰᗩᖇᑕᕼ. 30. 1999
aaliyah's interest

 1999aaliyah's interest

✩✩✩

"Eli!" My sister called out to me as I just finished changing. "What do you want?" I asked as I looked in the mirror at myself. She smoothly walked into the room looking innocent. She began to gush a smile over her face as she came right on in.

"Our guests are here. It shouldn't be taking you long to come down." she gritted from her mouth as she seemed to be trying to gather some patience. I looked at my sister in the mirror before chuckling.

"Okay?" I questioned. "I'll be down..." I informed her as I paid attention back to the mirror. I heard the loud music as she went to close my door. Even though she closed it still didn't help when the radio was greatly buzzing in the air.

I shook my head as I reached for my watch that was sitting on top of my dresser that sat below the mirror I was staring into. I quickly put it on seeing that the time was around 10 pm. It was late for a friday night but it wasn't like it mattered to me. I had no plans until I found a job for myself. Other than that. I was stuck following my sister around like a lost puppy.

I came down her long staircase and I soon spotted someone waiting for me at the end. It was my brother-in-law on his phone tapping up a storm as he seemed pissed.

When I made it down, I shuffled a laugh as I looked him down. "What's going on with you?" I asked.

"Your sister that's who."

"You married her. You know she was crazy."

"I didn't know she was going to be this crazy to invite all these people into our house..."

"Again she's crazy." I pressed on the last word as I tried to make him comprehend it more. But like always he would forget.

"She told me she invited someone. I wonder who?" I sarcastically spoke as I blinked my eyes at Henson as I already knew who the guest was. I wasn't stupid. Rachelle made it obvious to the max. I knew she called up that girl from the afterparty. She had her number the whole time.