10. Honeybee

▬▬▬Not Edited

▬▬▬Not Edited

ᗩᑭᎥᖇᒪ. 30. 1999
"Beyoncé...that's her name."

I nodded my head to the music as me and Henson sat down amongst the people in the party. He was drinking but It wasn't between me and him, I offered to drive since I was taking a lean back from alcohol in general. But it was nice to enjoy the surroundings.

"Aye yo there go dame and that Kate girl." Henson told me as we were chilling on the stairs. I looked in direction to where he was pointing, my eyes passing all the people who were chilling around. I saw a white girl with long brown hair and a thin firgure beside was some bald black headed dude dancing together.

I knew dame from mister cee, told me all about him before when we went to recordings, speaking of mister cee, our attention turned to the head of the stairs seeing him coming right out of the bathroom. The man came downstairs step by step.

"I ain't never see a nigga have his face on close end of a toilet seat." Cee said as he was chuckling, "Why y'all niggas sitting down at the stairs?" He asked as he pulled a cigarette from his back pocket.

"We bored."

"No y'all too nervous, go do some shit, go get some pussy." Cee encourage before lighting the cigarette up, his footsteps stopped as he walked over us carefully until he was at the last step which was at the end of the stairs. Me and Henson looked at one another before chuckling.

"You say that shit we like we don't get none,"

"Oh right my mistake how could I forget you bagging his sister every night." Cee said very sarcastically making me become haunted with the image, never did I ever want to imagine what Henson and my sister be doing on the daily basis. That's disgusting.

"And you with Aaliyah." He pointed at me making me remember, "See why would we give out a good ass relationships for 4 minutes of pleasure." I spoke sincerely to the fool as I was convinced that he was the stupidest person in this party. Did he think I'd let Henson even stare in another womans direction knowing that he was with my sister? The audacity...

"First I'll kill you if even think about it." I said to Henson straight up as I gave him a warning, I wanted him to like cee boost his head up while he was on his third drink of the night.

"You know I wouldn't do that shit." Henson turned to me giving me a look, "Yeah? I don't, don't act like we haven't gotten into it, I'm just saying." Since I was living with the two, I would defend my sister a lot, because she was my sister, when Henson would even yell at her I'd always would remind him that I almost sent junior into a coma, Henson knew not to fuck with me, I'd been to jail I saw things—- things only he would be sensitive too.

Henson broke eye contact with me before deciding to stop drinking. "Mood killer ass nigga right here." Cee shakes his head looking between us. "Atleast we can have a good time if you're not going to cheat."