Animals

"Yes." He dropped down to both knees and I could tell he was crying. I sat on the floor next to him and kissed his cheek. "What's wrong?" He looked up at me and his face was red.

"I was sure you'd say no." He kisses me. "I love you so much." He kisses me down my neck. He pushes me over, flat on my back, on the floor."God Damn you're beautiful." He kissed me again.

"What makes you think I'd say no?" He was laying over me, Louis watching the both of us lay on the floor.

"Just that we're so young." I wipe the tears from his cheek. "You could with any man in the world, yet you choose me." I kiss him.

"Who else would I choose? The other four boys drive me crazy." I giggle. "Don't get me wrong Harry, you drive me crazy too. But that's why I love you." I kiss his nose. "Can we get up please?" I found my hands up his shirt.

"You guys are animals." Louis looked down at the both of us and scoffed. I was perfectly content here on the ground. Having Louis here watching us was weird. I rolled out from under him and sat up.

I love Harry that was simple. Looking into his eyes tells me he loves me more than anything imaginable. I stood up and helped Harry off the floor. " Now, can we please go eat?"

I nodded and readjusted the ring.

"You're so beautiful." Harry whispered and kissed me again

"Guys! Seriously! You nasty!"

"You have Eleanor!" I said as Harry led me out the door. I got in the back seat of Harry's car, Louis in the drivers side, Harry next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and looked up.

"I'm sorry I was cranky earlier." I kissed him again.

"I will turn this car around if you two don't stop." Louis said in a demanding voice.

"Good, you have I turn around to get out of the driveway anyway." Harry laughed. I really have no idea what the boys had planned but this is probably the last get together we'll have for the next eight months with One Direction touring and all. I'll miss all the boys, I don't go to every concert like most of the fans assume I do. Mostly once a month, if that, they fly me out to sit front row. When they're done I'll come up, eat dinner in the hotel, sleep over, then go home the next day. Since I've dated Harry I've only been to a couple shows; the tour ended by the time we started dating. Niall managed to pull me to a few concerts before I met the others to give me a taste of this life he lives. Harry says he doesn't want to sixth wheel me on tour so he leaves me home. 'Someone needs to take care of our house plants!' Is his common excuse to leaving me. I know his real reason; Louis it's says to keep me safe.

We finally pulled into the Italian diner. Harry helped me out of the car and offered to take my bag. There was a little squeal and heals clicking across the pavement. I turned to see Louis picking up Eleanor and kissing her. "You guys are animals." I mumbled; mocking Louis. He turned around and frowns at me. "What?" I smirk and Harry walks us in. "Double date?" I look up at him. He shakes his head as points across the room. There was a large table with a group of people sitting there. The group we know as One Direction, plus one. Danielle was sitting next to Liam like usual. I took a seat in between Harry and Niall, across from Louis and Eleanor. Zayn was at the far end of the table so on wouldn't even have to converse with him. Next to Eleanor was Danielle then Liam. "Josh coming?" I asked Niall, noticing the empty chair. He nodded just as the drummer walked in. I smiled and hugged him from across the table. "My favorite!" I smile and he sits down. We don't talk often but Josh is a good guy, easy to speak with. The waitress came up, asked for our drink orders and within minutes was back. I waved at a girl trying to sneak a picture of the tableful of boy banders and their girls. She smiled back and I made Harry wave. I sipped my iced tea, licking my lips when I'm done.