Introduction

Forgotten. Overlooked. Aryadne Baratheon is the eldest of the King's children and yet she is known by few.

There is a cost when you take a bright mind and lock it away from true challenges. And the biggest challenge yet is soon to come: a war for the throne of Westeros.

A new alliance — a love between the eldest of two houses — shall blossom on the eve of destruction. Whether it survives is another matter entirely. After all, what is a game without someone to lose it?

ARYADNE BARATHEON

Katie McGrath

ROBB STARK

Richard Madden

CATELYN STARK

Michelle Fairley

NED STARK

Sean Bean

CERSEI LANNISTER

Lena Headey

TALISA MAEGYR

Oona Chaplin

JON SNOW

Kit Harrington

BRAN STARK

Isaac Hempstead-Wright

ARYA STARK

Maisie Williams

SANSA STARK

Sophie Turner

JOFFREY BARATHEON

Jack Gleeson

TYRION LANNISTER

Peter Dinklage

JAIME LANNISTER

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

ROBERT BARATHEON

Mark Addy

And more...

A/n:

Just to be clear, this is Game of Thrones. If you haven't checked the warnings in the description, please do. Please. This is not a cheerful show. Also keep in mind that this is set in a fantasy medieval era, so... misogyny and ableism exist. The opinions voiced by any characters in this book and the show are not mine and if there is anything I need to be called out on, please do not hesitate.

Apologies for the lack of pictures for the cast, btw. Wattpad hates my phone and keeps glitching.

Hoping this goes well. I'm pretty excited... also very scared. If you didn't sign up for the angst, I'm sorry, that's all this will be.