Greetings

Welcome, 'troopers, to the all-new Tevun-Krus! OK, so it's not all new, in fact (other than the subject matter of this e-zine which changes on a monthly basis, anyway, as well y'all know) it's only our name that's changing

Welcome, 'troopers, to the all-new Tevun-Krus! OK, so it's not all new, in fact (other than the subject matter of this e-zine which changes on a monthly basis, anyway, as well y'all know) it's only our name that's changing. Over the coming hours we'll be birthed anew...

That's right... ForbiddenPlanet is no more. All that means really though, is that we're flying under a new flag. Everything else is exactly the same. This is still the most excellent monthly Sci-Fi e-zine Wattpad has to offer, and long may it remain so. It's because of you guys, the readers and contributors, that Tevun-Krus is so awesome and successful though. Without you, we'd just be a couple of nerds sitting in the corner smoking and drinking the night away whilst doing something suitably nerdish, I suspect... Although reading that back, I'm not sure that's any different to what we actually do now...

Anyways...

Our new name was suggested, in a round about way, by a few of you readers. You'll notice, if you pop to the thread in the Sci-Fi club, that the chosen name doesn't actually appear anywhere there in the form we selected. Well, that's 'cause inspiration hits and when it does you gotta' run with it, right?

But hey, we're here to talk - or read, or whatever - about CandlePunk, right? So what d'you say, 'troopers?

Slip into your battle armour and mount your steeds, grab your laser-sighted crossbows and watch out for those mechanical dragons!

It's CandlePunk time, 'troopers!