Sleep over (sub)

POV: Jack

I'm going to Colby's house today. he's making me dinner and we're gonna watch a new show called heartstopper. We are friends are super flirty friends but I have a little crush on him so I make sure every time I see him I'm looking my best. After my shower I put on my binder and a nice loose white Britney Spears tee. I put on my favorite red boxers and green cargo pants and do some eye liner. Then I grabbed my keys and headed to the car.

Once I get to the house I let myself in having been there so much I never knock. " Colby in hear" I shout but I don't see him so I walk up the stairs to his room. I open the door to see him shirtless pulling up his pants. " oh sorry " I say leaving the room with my eyes closed. " hey it's ok we're both boys here" Colby says with a smirk. I let out a small breath and turn to see him buttoning up his jeans. " eyes up Miller" Colby says with a wink. I roll my eyes and turn flipping him off on the way out the door laughing.

I feel him grab my hand I was holding out at him and he pulls me to his chest. Colby holds my hips and moves us in front of the mirror in his room. His eyes roam my body in the mirror and he whispers in my ear "who's got you all prettied up today hm?" I lay my head on his shoulder and smile to myself. "Who wants to know?" I say turning around to hug him. Colby runs his hand through my hair and smiles. " dinners almost done why don't you set the table and I'll get a shirt on" I nod and go to leave until he says " oh and are you spending the night here" I froze a bit because I didn't bring a bag to stay. " I can if you want me too but I didn't bring anything with me"

"That's fine you can use anything here" Colby says with a smile. " will do" I walk down stairs and set the table.

-after dinner and a few episodes of heartstopper later-

"That's such a good show!" Colby exclaimed loudly stretching on the couch. " haha ya it really is but let's watch more tmrw I'm tired" I say getting up for water. " ok bed time" Colby said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder then walking to his room.  "You ass I can walk just fine" I say hanging there "what ass?" Colby said then smacks my butt hard. " fuck- colby!!!" I yell slapping the back of his head.

Colby throws me on the bed laughing and walks to his closet and gave me a sleeping shirt. "I don't have sleeping shorts so just sleep in your boxers that's what I do" Colby says walking in his bathroom to give me privacy.

I take off my shirt and pants and slip on his shirt. What's one night with the binder on? I don't want him uncomfortable with me in the bed without it.

He comes out the bathroom in just his boxers and gets in bed next to me. He puts on some sleep music and cuddles up to me. His head on my chest and arms wrapped around my waist. After a minute or two he starts moving his head around to get comfy. I get kind of nervous thinking he knows that I still have my binder on.

One of his hands run up my hips to my back straight to my blinder. His hand stops at the feeling and looks up at me knowingly. I look away knowing he caught me and sighed in defeat. Colby sits up and pulls my shirt off. He stares right in my eyes telling me to turn around. He knows to have me turn when he does this because of my dysphoria. Once I turn he reaches in front of me and unzips my binder letting my chest fall out. I look down at myself watching his hands. With one hand he lifts my head so I stop looking. Colby takes the binder off all the way and puts his shirt back on me.

"I'm sorry.." I say turning back around to him. He doesn't reply all he dose is pull me in a hug and kiss the top of my head. " it's ok Jack Its not your fault." I hug Colby back leaning in to his touch. " I love you just the way you are." Colby pulls off and holds my shoulders to keep me looking at him. "You are the perfect man for me I wouldn't ask you to be any different" he stops talking and looking me in the eyes. All you can hear is the soft music in the background. Then Colby leans in and kisses me right then and there. He pulls off me and says " I love you" there was nothing else to say after that. I pulled him back in and kissed him full of love.