Truth or dare (sub)

Threesome

POV Jack

"Do y'all wanna play truth or dare?"

"Ya!" Rose and Colby yell getting up and jumping around. I laugh and get them to sit down.
"Ok how are we playing ? What's our boundary's??"

"I'm good with no boundary's I mean we all have been friends for so longs let's get in deep" Colby says with a smirk and looks at rose.
"Oh ya no boundary's" she says bitting her lip.

I have a bad feeling about this. I have a crush on the both of them and I'm pretty sure they like each other with the way they are looking at each other. so I'm hoping to not 3rd wheel over here.

"Alright! Let's play~" rose says with a clap of her hands.
"Colby truth or dare"

"Hmmm truth" Colby says and leans back on his hands.
" do you think Jack looks cute today"
"Rose-" I start to say.
"Ya" Colby says looking in to my eyes
" you look cute everyday" he says tilting his head.

"I- thanks Colby" I blush a bit looking down.
"Truth or dare rose?" Colby says with a small laugh.
"Mmmmm dare"
"Kiss Jack" Colby says biting his lip

"Wha- rose you don't have too" I say breathing heavy

"Can I ?"
"... ya" I watch as rose crawls to me sitting in front of me. She grabs my neck and pulls me in so a deep kiss. During the kiss she runs her hand up my thigh. I subconsciously spread my legs a bit and just before she reaches my center Colby cuts us off and says " rose~ I said a kiss slow down we just started"

I gasp as she pulls away finally understanding what we are doing here. I look up in Colby's eyes as rose sits beside me. "Truth or dare Jack" rose whispers in my ear. I shiver and look at rose again.

"Dare.."

Rose and Colby at each other for a second and rose says "why don't you turn to Colby and take your shirt off"

I gulp and do as I'm told. I turn and look at Colby. I take off my shirt and he looks me up and down. Then right in my eyes full of lust.

"Truth or dare puppy~" rose whispers to me.
"T-truth" I stutter out feeling my heat turn wet.

"What is your safe word little pup?" Colby says watching rose with a smirk.

"Red..." I say lowly. I don't believe that I need one iv been dreaming about this for so long I don't want to ever stop.

"Truth or dare rose" Colby says still looking me in the eyes.
I shiver hearing rose so close to my ear. " dare"

"Un zip jacks binder for me" I nod and feel rose fingers rub lightly up my arm on to my shoulder. She runs a finger under the strap of my binder and runs it's down to the zip on my chest.
I start breathing hard watching her fingers move the zipper down on me.

Once it all the way down my chest bounces out.
My nubs harder then ever ready to be touched by them. Colby stares down at my chest and bits his lip watching as rose runs her fingers around my chest. I close my eyes and feel as She starts from the bottom on my breast to the side then to the top. When she's there she runs her full hand down my chest cupping me.

"Why don't you ask colby to come and touch you puppy" rose say running her hands down to my side holding my waist.
I open my eyes and look at colby again. " will you t-ouch me colby?" I gulp out getting goosebumps. Colby motions for me to come to him with his fingers. I stand and walk to where he is sitter on the floor. Once I reach him he traps my hips and presses himself to me. Because he's lower then me right now I fall a bit over his head feeling him leave light kisses on my stomach.
I let out a small whine and he pulls back sitting me on his lap.