Wet dreams... (sub)

BACK STORY: jack and Colby started dating 3 months ago and the farthest then have gone is making out. And after a very steamy makeout session today it left them both feeling I little more hot then normal. Both them being unsure to go further they stopped and went to bed.

POV: jack
*pant* *pant* "mmmm"
I open my eyes and hear strange noises coming from Colby. I rub my eyes and fully wake up feeling Colby's hips thrust in to mine. Shocked at what's happening all I can do it lay there and think " oh my god is he... having a wet dream?"

Colby groans a little louder and grips my hips thrusting hard. I gasp and moan hard slapping my hand over my mouth. Colby stops moving so I make sure I'm still hoping he didn't wake up to me moaning.

After a few minutes I turn and see Colby still sound asleep. I can't help it and my eyes travel to his crotch and my eyes widen. Hes big and hard.. and he's only wearing boxers. I turn back around and think for a second hoping I don't regret what I do next...

I stick my ass out to him and grind on his cock. I can feel every inch of him through our boxers and I moan again. I feel Colby grip my hips again and groan in my ear. He thrust on me again slowly and I have to cover my mouth. I feel his breath on my neck as he pants and grinds on me. I close my eyes and moan pushing back on him. Once I do that I feel him slide on my pussy. I gasp and moan hard wanted to feel it again.

He keeps trusting faster on my ass but that's not where I want him. I push myself off him so he can't touch me and he stops moving. Then I turn around see him still asleep. So slowly I inch closer to him. I push my chest to his and put his dick in between my thighs. I lower myself so his dick is up against my pussy. I pant a little never feeling his part there before.

I look up at Colby's face and bite my lip. I tighten my thighs around his cock and grind on him. Colby's eyebrows frown and he moans trusting his hips again. I close my eyes and lay my head on his chest letting him rub against me. I moan grip his shirt feeling him rub against my clit fast. I trust my hips in time with him and pant in to his chest feeling myself get wet.

All of a sudden Colby grips my hips and thrust as hard and fast as he can. I moan loud and look up at him to see his eyes open and a smile on his face. "so this is what you do when I'm sleeping baby? What a naughty boy" he grips on my my legs and throws it over his hip and turning is so he's more on top of me. He keeps thrusting and drops his head on my shoulder panting again.

"C-Colby! Haaa" I moan throwing my head back.
"You like that baby hm? Like the feeling of my cock rubbing on you" Colby whispers in my ear. I moan hard again and nod my head. Colby Sits up and puts one hand on my thigh and the other on his cock pressing his head straight on my clit. " words pretty boy."

"Y-yes Colby I like it" I squirm and throw my hands above my head. Colby takes his hands and grips my hips pulling me on his lap. I settled down on him and bride my hips on his cock again. Colby rips his shirt of and grabs my thighs. "P-please Colby.." I moan falling against Colby's chest.

Colby shushes me and says "Go ahead baby make yourself cum for me"

I sat up and hugs Colby around his neck and graded as fast as I could. I moaned none stop as Colby kisses my shoulder and rubbed my back whispering things like " come on baby" " keep going" " just like that" " almost there jack" in my ear.

Not long later I moaned out " i-I'm gonna cum!" And Colby layed is down in our face to face original position and thrusted as hard and fast as he could to make me cum.

" cum for me" he moans threw his teeth juddering his hips in to me hard. I cum with a long loud moan and I feel him tense up and letting out a loud groan. Then everything stops.

All that was heard was our panting. We looked each other in the eyes and giggled leaning in to kiss each other.

Colby gets up and goes in his draw to grab 2 new pairs. He walks back over to me and hold out a pair to me looking down at my hidden pussy. He bites his lip and says " I'll go change in the bathroom" with a smile and makes his way to the bathroom. I looks down to see what he was smirking at and I see the mess of his cum on me. I blush hard and grab the new pair of boxers.

891 words.