Video call (dom)

POV jack
Me and my girlfriend rose decided to spend Covid apart and this was a big mistake. Being without my rose was hard im not a touchy person but her touch is something i crave.

Bored one day alone in my house done binge watching another Netflix show I get a face time call from rose.

When I answer I see that rose is in the bathtub and she's stowing me all the bubbles she had made. She laughs at the mountain of bubbles in her tub and I just smile. " I miss you" I say with a sad smile.

"I miss you too Jack I hope we see each other soon"

"Me too my flower" we then talk for the next 30 minutes about random things like shows we have watched. New games we played or foods we stocked up on.

After a bit longer rose gets out the tub and wraps a tower around herself and takes me to the room with her. She sets the phone up on her dresser the video showing just above her chest as she gets dressed and continues talking about this show new girl her loves. I'm not really paying attention to what she's saying as I can just barely see the top of her breast making me bite my lip not being able to see her body in weeks. With my luck rose is putting on skinny jeans jumping lighting as her puts them on. Her chest bounces and it makes my center ache for her. I grunt and shift While I'm in this trance of thinking all the things I could be doing if I was with her rose snaps me out of it.

"Jack baby are you ok?"

I blink and look up at her. "Oh uh-cough- no nothing I'm good" I say trying calm myself down.

Rose tilts her head confused but keeps getting dressed. I watch her put on my favorite push up bra and it makes me see even more of her. I ball my fist in my lap to keep cool until rose turns walks away from the phone and bends down picking up her purse.

"God- rose really?!"

Rose turns fast to look at me " what? What did I do"

"Everything! I haven't seen you and I haven't been able to touch you for weeks now. And now your just standing here in my favorite bra bending over jumping and shit your driving me crazy baby girl" I groan in frustration putting my phone against a cup on my coffee table.

"Jack... if you wanted me all you had to do was say so" she laughs with a big smile "talk to me babe what do you want" rose says moving her phone so I can see her sitting on her bed. She takes off her jeans and lays on her stomach in front of the phone.

I lean forward looking her in the eyes making sure she's being serious and all she gives me is the goofy smile. "Alright then. Get on your knees let me see you."

Rose bites her lip and gets up on to her knees rubbing her hands over her body. "Mmmm that's it good girl" rose sits back between he legs and puts her hands in front of herself.

"Would you like me to undress more.. master~"

I let out a low moan and nod my head watching intently.

She reaches behind herself and unbuttons her bra letter her DD breast fall and bounce lightly. She then turns around and takes her panties off arching showing off her holes to me.

I pull off my shorts and tell rose to get the present I gave her out. When we first had to stay apart I sent her a joke gift a toy her can use while I'm not there. It's this machine that has a dildo on it and a little nub you put your clit on. When you turn it on it thrust in side you and message your clit and it vibrates. This was supposed to be a joke but I want to see her use it now.

Rose gets up and grabs it out her closet putting it on the floor and plugs it in. She moves the phone and sets it up on the ground so I can see her.

"Iv really been wanting to try this but I wanted you to be here when I do"

"Well hop on baby give me a show" I smirk and grab a cigarette. Rose bites lip and started opening herself up a bit starting with 2 fingers. I smoke the whole thing by the time she's done. Distract myself with the feeling of the smoke in my lungs so I don't cum on the stop watching her open herself for me.

"Can I play with it now master?"

I put out my cigarette and put my hand in my boxers. "Go ahead flower" rose jumps up and starts pushing the dildo inside of her wet pussy. She moves me to the side so I can see her getting fucked by this machine.

"Ok baby I want you to put it ok 2 just trusting."

She nods her head and turns it on. she gasp and leans forward a bit letting it fuck her at a good pace. The way she's leaning makes her clit move right on the messaging ball.

" how about you turn on the messages baby"

Rose turns it on and moans at the feeling on her clit.

I groan at the site and feel myself get wet. I slowly run my finger threw my folds watching my rose get pleasured.

"Turn it up to 3 flower"

Rose moms louder when she turns it up as the thrusting gets faster. Rose leans up a bit and starts bouncing a little with the thrust in to her. Her boobs bounce in front of me and her cry's out wanting more.

I move my fingers on my clit faster loving the feeling. I start panting and closing my eyes feeing myself get close to my release .

"Turn on the vibration baby"

"Master! Please it feels so good" rose says falling forward on the machine.

"Turn it on beautiful be a good girl for me"

She does as told and cry's or more moan even louder then the last screaming her gonna cum.

I groan and pant and to cum as well. I hear one last loud moan and I know she's finished. I grind my teeth together and cum on my fingers panting and watching and rose struggles to get up and off the machine.

"Ah ah stay on there baby. I want you to cum for me one more time"

"Ahhhhh jackk master please o don't think I can!"

"Oh yes you can my love iv seen you do it before now be a good girl and turn it all the way up and enjoy yourself"

Rose shaky hand turns everything all the way up and screams at the pleasure she's feeling. Moans after moans and in no time she cums again.

I sit back and watch her turn everything off and lays on the floor by the phone still moaning feeling so good.

"How do you feel baby?" I say with a smile

" I wish you were here with me I want cuddles"

I laugh and lay back on the couch. " me too my love me too"

1247 words