Bondage (dom)

Suggestion from Shane💛

POV Jack

"Bye my love!" I yell as my boyfriend Shane leaves the house. He won't be gone long so I need to hurry and get set up.

I run upstairs pull a bag out of my closet. I dump the bag in the floor and separate what I need for today.
- rope
- wand vibrator
- strap on
-blind fold

I tie 1 robe in the middle of the head board and then tie the other 2 on each side of the pulls on the edge of the bed.
I then take off my shirt and shorts and grab the blind fold walking downstairs.

After about 7 minutes I hear the car pull up outside. I turn on Shane's favorite music playlist and wait for him to walk in.

"Hey baby I got what everything but I couldn't find the bread that you like-"

I cut him off bye putting the blind fold on him.

"Welcome back pretty boy" I whisper in his ear wrapping my arms around his waist. " why don't you come upstairs with me"
I kiss his neck gently humming.

"H-aa yes daddy" Shane moans lightly reaching a hand back to find me. I take his hand and lead him to the stairs.
Once we get there I let his hand go and I pick him up and throw him over my shoulder. Shane gasp and giggles while I walk up the stairs.
We get to our room and I kick open the door and drop Shane on to the bed.

"Ok baby we're gonna try something new today and if you want it to stop at any point why do you say?" I ask grabbing her hands starting to tie them together.

"Red" Shane says wiggling around on the bed.

"What a good boy for daddy"
I finish towing his hands and I go to take off his pants and boxers seeing his wet heat right in front of me begging for my touch.
I tie his legs on each side so he stays open for me. I keep his sports bra on but I unzip his jacket on top feeling his body on my hands.

"Daddy pleases I want more.." Shane says arching in to my touch on his sides.

"Tell me what you want Shane" I run my hands up to his face cupping his cheek. " go on I might just give it to you"

"A-ahh daddy. I want to feel you.. I want your touch." Shane moans leaning in to my hand.
"Where do you want to be touched Shane?" I say running my fingers down him neck and over his chest.
"Answer me Shane" I say sternly stopping at his nipple touching so lightly on his bud.

"T-th-there! I want you there ! Please.." Shane moaned biting his lip.

I smirk at the response but I don't touch him. I get up and grab the vibrator as Shan whines. "Daddy please!"

I turn on the vibrator and Shane stops whine if at the sound. " you like that sound baby?" I place the vibrator on the tip of his nipple and he screams out a moan arching in to it.

"a-Ahhh yes please I do ahhh I love it"

I smile watching him pull on the ropes Moaning for me.
I showing run the vibrator down to his heat. I circle around Shane's center getting close enough he can just barley feel the vibration on his clit.

I move the vibrator to the bottom of Shane's little hole. I then move it up ever so slowly up threw his leaking lips. Shane starts panting and moaning louder as I get closer to his clit.

I get right up to his clit and Shane moans even louder pulling on the rope. I hold it there so a second just below his clit then I take it off completely.
Shane cry's out and tugs of the top again. I start over right at his hole going up just under his clit and then I take it off again.

I do this 5 times more until Shane is crying out to me wanting more.
"Daddy! Haaa haaa please please i need you ahh h-haaaa"
As Shane cry's for more I walk over to his side and I take my boxers off.

I climb on to Shane and I rest my wet heat on to his face.
"Come on baby boy eat up" I say running a finger around his little hole pushing in.

Shane moan and starts licking my clit. I push 2 fingers in and out of his small hole.
Shane licks hard and fast on my Clit mining and drinking my wetness. I groan out griping Shane's thigh stretching him out.

I blow lightly on Shane's clit but I don't touch him just yet. I feel Shane's legs twitch while I blow on him.
"F-fuck! Daddy I can't please I need more I need to cum haaa I- ahh"

I jump up off Shane hearing him beg ready for me. I quickly grab the strap on and I untie shanes restraints.
As soon as the rope is untied shane rips off his blind fold and flips over on his stomach.
I grave Shane's thighs and pull him me. Shane drops his head and chest to the bed.
"Fuck me daddy! I want to feel you" shane moans wiggle his ass at me.

*smack*

"DADDY! Mmm pleases more"

I push in hard and Shane screams and grips the bed moaning hard. I fuck Shane fast and hard reaching down and taking his hit in my hands pulling his head up.
" you like that baby? Like when I fuck you nice and hard."

"Ah ah ah aha y-yes! Ahhh" Shane moans loud loosing arm strength to keep himself up.

"Put your hands on the head bored pretty one" I say slowing down to let him move freely.
Shane sits up and hold on to the head bored. I lean down on him and kiss his neck. I start fucking in to him harder again and lacing my fingers with his on the head bored.

I fuck in to even harder and faster the bed starts to shake a lot. I groan and moan sweet things in Shane's ear. "Fuck your so wet are you ready to feel my finger on your little clit baby?"
"YES! please! I want it so bad I want to cum daddy"
Shane moans resting his head back on my shoulder.

I let go of one of Shane's hands and I reach down and I tap his clit. "H-ha" Shane moves at each small tap.

"C-cumming I'm gonna cum! Ahhh" Shane moans nice and loud as I finally rub his clit fast.
"FUCK! DADDY YES AHH" Shane screams cumming all over my hand. I fuck him through his orgasm then pull out.

Shane fall on to the bed panting hard from the pleasure. I look at the mess Shane made for me and I can't help flipping the strap around and fucking myself quietly as to not disturb my now sleeping boyfriend. I cum shortly after and clean up our mess.

Once I'm done I get in bed and sleep next to him for the rest of the day.

1220 words.