2

maddy started driving to the nail shop . she passed me her phone and told me to play something . i instantly clicked on our favorite song 'candy.'
"bitch you know i love this song ."
she gave me a smile, turning back to the road . i laughed at her, dancing in her seat . when we got to the salon, she dragged me inside and sat down . she told me to sit at the desk beside her and to wait for my nail tech . she came and got started right away .

after around 2 hours, our nails and feet were done . that pedicure was so relaxing .

(she got white instead of black and the same for the toes

(she got white instead of black and the same for the toes .)
"shit, i forgot i have to go to work, can i drop you off at rues ?"
"yea that's fine, i haven't seen her in forever ." i exaggerated .

we made a stop at rues house .
"love you, stay safe . please don't do anything stupid ." she told me, hugging me from her seat . i covered my head because i didn't want to get my hair wet . like ion understand how it was jus sunny, then started raining, make it make sense 😐 . i walked up to rues door and rang the doorbell . i was expecting rue, but i saw someone even better . auntie leslie .
"omg baby ." she pulled me into a hug faster than maddy drivin her car . i hugged her back tightly . she pulled away and held my face .
"you've grown to look like your mom so much ." i smiled at her and she smiled at me . she invited me inside, i obviously accepted .
"gia's not here right now, but rues in her room . it was so great to see you nai . i'm gonna head to work . i love you and please don't let rue do anything stupid ."
"love you too auntie ." i went into rues room and saw her watching a show .
"fuck nai, when did you get here ?" she said from her bed . she was wrapped in her burrito blanket i bought for her a long time ago . she gave me that cheeky smile that i'll always love .
"couple of hours ago . maddy took me to get our nails done ." i dangled my nails so she could see .
"i honestly love them . you remember fez ?" she could tell i was confused .
"you know, the bald headed ginger drug dealer ?" my train of thought came back to me as i remembered him .
"speaking of fez, i need to go to his house right now . you're coming with me ." i sighed because i just wanted to relax . i looked out the window to see it raining hard as hell . 'this fucking girl .' i said to myself . i grabbed a black hoodie off of her bed and put it on . i pulled up the hood and made my way outside . 'such a great day to wear crocs .' i stood on the pegs of her bicycle, waiting for her to start moving . we made it to what i think is fez's home . she hurriedly knocked on the door .

"who the fuck is it ." said a voice . i tried looking for where it came from .
"rue and a friend . open the door ." i heard someone from the inside ask who it was, guessing it was fez . he said that we were gonna have to come back later , but we were already walking in .
"too late, bitch ." rue said walking to a room . i didn't know what to do, so i stood there .
"y'all can't be in here right now . y'all gotta get up outta here ." he said in a slow voice . i started to remember him from when i was younger .
" i agree rue . ion think it's a good time .." i wanted to get my scared ass up outta there . who knows what the fuck was finna go on .
"fez i'm fucking soaked . i just need some edibles and some socks . don't be a dick ." i rolled my eyes at her stubbornness .
"that's not my fucking problem . you and lani can't be here right now rue ." 'he remembered me' i thought . just then, his phone started to ring . we all looked at the phone . he looked at me, then rue .
"yo ash, they here ." he spoke on a walkie talkie . a tall boy, like 6 foot at least, walked out and stood against the wall .
"rue i swear imma kill you before the drugs do ." i sat my ass on that couch as quick as possible, not wanting trouble .

"who are they, yo bitches ?" a bald headed dude said .
"na that's my family ."
"well it's a pleasure to meet you ." he stuck his hand out for rue and kissed it . he moved to me and held his hand out . i didn't move at all, i just stared at him . he scoffed and started the deal . bald ass mf, he wish he could kiss my hand . i was zoned out, until i heard that annoying ass voice again .
"what about you, have you tried fentanyl ?" i shook my head . he poured some onto a knife and gave it to rue .
"yo ion want her fucking wit that shi ." fez tried to butt in . the dude ignored him and put the knife up to rues mouth . she hesitated before putting it in her mouth . i mentally sighed, remembering how hard it was to get her off the hardcore drugs . he did the same to me. i didn't want to, but ian wanna lose my life so i put it in my mouth . i didn't swallow it, but kept it on my tongue . i didn't move it or anything . i think it hit rue because she ended up falling onto my lap . they didn't know i didn't swallow, so i ended up placing my head on the edge of the couch, faking to be sleep . my eyes we're slightly open so i could know when they left . after a long, agonizing 15 minutes, i moved rues head and went their kitchen sink . i spit that shi out and swished water around in my mouth . i wiped my mouth and turned around .
"you didn't swallow it ?" fez asked me .
i shook my head, violently .
"i was really good seeing you lani, you should come over more ." fez told me . i smiled at the fact that he remembered me . i tried to move from where i was, but my knees went weak . i caught myself . i tried moving to the couch, but i was met with a face plant to the floor .
"fuck ." i groaned .
"aw shit, ash help her to the couch . imma go call jewel to help with rue ." i wanted to laugh at the way he said jules, but i kept my mouth shut . ash guided me to the couch . i laid down, mentally and physically tired of everything . i shut my eyes, hoping to get atleast an hour of sleep .