7

he helped me out of the car and we walked up to his door. i knocked because he had the pizzas.
"yo, who is it?" i heard, assuming it was fez.
"it's nalani and ash. we got pizza." i said through the door. he opened it and took the pizza out of ash's hands. he sat the pizzas on the coffee table and opened the box.
"wash you hands."
i said before going to their bathroom. i washed my hands, looking in the mirror. once i dried my hands, i fixed my hair.

i then went out and went to the living room

i then went out and went to the living room. i sat on the couch closest to the pizza and opened my pizza box. the pizza looked really good, so I was happy.
"y'all wanna watch a movie?" fez asked. i nodded my head and so did ash.
"lani you can pick. thank you for the food by the way."
"yeah thank you so much." ash said after him.
"you guys are welcome."
i chose to watch white chicks because that movie is so funny.

by the time the movie was about done, the food was gone. i wasn't surprised cause fez and ash could eat a storm. i checked my phone and it was 3 ish.
"well i'm about to go open up the shop. y'all can come along if you want." fez said getting up. i looked to ash and he got up as well, so i did the same. i slid on my shoes and followed them out the door.