ON HOLD and EDITING

Hey guys! I've been meaning to update this book, but It's been so long that I don't really remember the idea where I I started and wanted this book to go to. I've been reading a lot, and as some probably have read, it's my first ever book, so I'm still a rookie and haven't really found my writing style, nor do I think this book is going anywhere with the amount of time I have on my hands to work on it.

I was super obsessed with Sakura badass reincarnation, time-travel, self-insert and reborn fanfics at the time, that's why this book began, but lately I've been reading more about Naruto as main character in various type of scenarios, from how much he could have changed with just the right amount of affection since childhood, to himself with his parents, and also time-travel fanfics where he goes back by himself or with just a team-member or more, and my interests have changed.

Since the amount of my reading grown so has my self-criticism, I know I'm not as talented as other writers, and have little to no experience, but I see my errors in grammar (I'm a perfectionist when it comes to it), vocabulary and writing in general.

I forgot what I have written and with further investigation and reading from other fanfics, I've noticed some mistakes in my book that really don't make sense in there, as well of ways that could be improved so I'll try to edit it and maybe better it. I'm not got discontinue it, thanks to all the support I've been given by all of you, but I want to warn you that there may be some drastic changes so I recommend (if you've already read every chapter and are up to date) that you reread it. There aren't so many chapter still, thankfully, so I hope you consider it later when I update. It will probably will be a slow process, but by the end of it I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Write to you soon,
Hana.