Part 13

We were now all seated around the dinner table. We were on the left side on the table and ao'nung's family was on the right side. In the middle, T'sireya, Lo'ak, Tuk, and Kiri were seated opposite eachother. I felt a little nervous to see ao'nung. I was bouncing my leg under the table and Neteyam must have noticed.

I felt his hand slide down my thigh and rested there. I looked at him and he gave me a small nod as to tell me he was here. I took his hand under the table and he started stroking his thumb against the back of my hand. My leg stopped bouncing and I calmed down. We were now all seated with a bunch of food in front of us and all waiting for Ao'nung to arrive. That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped a little since I already was on edge. I looked up so see Ao'nung looking down at me. Neteyam looked up at Ao'nung as well with an angry stare.

"Uhm, Kalin if this is not a bad time for you I'd like to talk to you. Alone. Please" he said nervously.

I looked at Neteyam. He looked back at me and tilted his head as to say "really?". I gave him a short nod to tell him I would be fine. I then pulled my chair out and walked with Ao'nung to the forest.

"Speak." I told him.

"Kalin. I am so sorry for what I did to you. I really am I haven't been able to live with myself these past four months. Knowing how deeply I hurt you. It killed me. I truly am sorry." A tear started rolling down his cheek.

"What you did has traumatized me. What would have happened if Neteyam hadn't been there? Huh?" I asked him.

"I know. I'm so sorry. I can never forgive myself for what I did. But please. I hope you forgive me and see that I've changed." he begged.

I pulled him closer and let him rest his head on my shoulder. He was taller than me. He let out a few more soft sobs before I spoke up.

"I can forgive you if you prove to me that you've changed"

"I will. I promise you Kalin I will. Thank you." he said.

He lifted his head and looked at me. I wiped a tear off of his cheek with my thumb.

"You go ahead. I need a moment to gather myself." He said.

And i did. I left him in the forest and got back to the table. Everyone's eyes were on me since I went into the forest with Ao'nung and came out alone.

"Ao'nung will be back shortly." I spoke up.

I sat back down next to Neteyam. I found his hand again under the table and took it in mine. I looked at him with a small smile.

"What happened?" Neteyam asked.

"He apologized. It seemed like he really meant it. I did tell him that he was going to have to prove that he had changed though."

"I'm proud of you for making amends Kalin. Let's just put all of this behind us." Jake chimed in.

I nodded. Ao'nung showed up afterwards and sat down with his parents at the other side of the table. I looked at him and gave him a small nod to tell him to just enjoy the evening. He gave me a sweet smile. Tonowari lifted the coconut cups filled with water to the air.

"To my son coming home a better man." He spoke.

"To Ao'nung." we all said lifting our cups as well.

The table quickly filled with chatter and people handing out food. I got a fish wrapped in a banana leaf. As I unwrapped it I felt Neteyam's hand travel up my thigh.

"Neteyam." i said.

I looked at Neteyam who acted like he didn't know what I was talking about and he continued to eat his food with his other hand. He let his hand slide further up until it reached the top of my Lioncloth. I gasped. Neytiri turned to me and asked if I was alright.

"Mmhmm. Just burned my tongue on the fish a little." I said.

I could barely speak. I looked at Neteyam again who was looking down at me. He leaned into my ear.

"Can I?" He asked.

I nodded my head rapidly with a smile on my face. He smirked as he moved his hand in between my thighs, grazing the Loincloth on the outside on just the right spot. I closed my eyes and tried not to make a sound. Then I felt Neteyam remove his hand and keep eating. I looked up at him.

"Don't do that" I said quietly.

Everyone was so wrapped up in ther own conversations that they didn't even notice us.

"Do what?" He asked innocently.

"Don't tease me like that." I continued.

"Oh I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you." he whispered in my ear before moving his hand back down.

This time he applied the slightest bit more pressure. I could already feel a knot form in my lower stomach. Oh lord. I grabbed onto his wrist under the table as he kept going. The grip on his wrist got tighter the more he teased.

"Do it." I said.

"Hm? Sorry I didn't catch that." he said leaning closer.

Oh god. I needed him so bad. Why was he doing this to me? I was a mess just at the touch of his fingertips.

"Do it Neteyam." I begged in his ear.

"What do you say?" he said.

"Please. Please Neteyam. Touch me." I said quietly.

No one heard me. Thank god for that. I was such a mess.

"As you wish princess."

I loved it when he called me that. He reached under my Loincloth and I adjusted myself around him. He started circling his fingers around my pleasure bump and went slowly at first. Like really slow. Either way I felt the knot in my stomach tighten and build up. I tensed up and started adjusting myself in my seat.

"Stop moving love. Calm down. Relax." he said.

I did as he asked and sat down properly. I took a piece of fish and popped in my mouth to distract myself and to try to stay quiet.

"Good girl. Try not to make a sound" he said softly.

I nodded.

"Faster." i said.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Faster Neteyam. Please." I could barely get out.

"As you wish."

He started going faster and I felt the knot in my stomach build and build and it was unbearable. Holy fuck. He was so skilled with his fingers. I tightened the grip on his wrist even more but he kept going. The knot was so close to just snapping.

"You close?" he asked quietly.

I nodded my head. I couldn't speak. He kept going until eventually the knot in my stomach snapped and I felt my entire body undergo a pure state of bliss and pleasure. Oh my god.

"Holy shit." I exhaled loudly.

Everyone went quiet and was now staring at me. My cheeks turned pink.

"This food is so good" I said attempting to save myself.

"Ma'kalin you can express your thoughts over the food in a better manner next time." Neytiri spoke.

"Sorry." I said.

I kept breathing heavily. Everyone kept talking and laughing together and I looked up at Neteyam. I let out a breathfull laugh before exhaling deeply one last time. I loosened the grip on his wrist and let him remove his hand.

"You okay?" he asked softly.

"That was amazing." I whispered.

"Glad I could be of service love." he said.

I chuckled before I picked up my fish and kept eating. Neteyam's hands alone were attractive but when they were on me it felt like heaven. On me and in me...