Episode 1: City of Miracle, Chapter 1: A unexpected visitor

Somewhere deep through the forrest of Colombia lies a big metropolis city, where there's many people  walking through streets and there were also moving vehicles pasting through what's also there that some of the people had magic ability. Some of were magical and some were regular people.  In one of the streets where a young girl and her little brother were amazes by the vehicles and busying streets,

"Mirabel, have you see something so amazing?" the boy ask his sister Mirbel who is also amazes, she replies back while still looking at the streets and Vehicles. 

PAUSED

"Ok, I know what you are thinking. How did two siblings ends up in a big metropolis city with other people that have magical abilities and others has no magical abilities, but most importantly there are moving vehicles and...." But then the Narrator was interrupted  by another person.

"Wait wait,  THAT'S what importantly? Moving Vehicle?" Really Leba?" The girl ask Leba in confused, Leba replied "Yeah, a vehicle moving is what I have never seen!" 

Two new voice came in,

"Seriously, Leba? There are some people with magical gifts and you don't find that interesting?" 

"Yeah,  you seems to be more interesting in the moving vehicle  than the people?"

Leba groan as he said, "Can you just let me finish before dinner, Mirabel, Luisa and Isabela?"

"Fine, go ahead."

"We'll talk about this later."

"Seriously, he's thinking about vehicle?"

Leba resumes talking as he explained,

"Anyway, how did me and my sister Mirabel ends up in a Metropolis city  near the Encanto? Well let's go way back from the beginning."

Then the scene changes into a scene of Leba taking a bath with a rubber duck, his older sisters laughed as Leba gawked "Wah! No! Not two hours ago! Back to the beginning!"

The scene quickly changes to a scene of a baby Leba and little Mirabel playing with their Abuela Alma, "WAY too far, Leba!" Mirabel exclaimed, "I know, I know!" Leba groaned as the scene change into a family standing in front of a house that located in a mountainside.

"There we go! Deep in the mountains of Colombia lies a paradise place call Encanto, in that town  paradise lies a family call the Madrigal Family. Their children has this magical abilities that are beyond imagination, all except one child name Mirabel Madrigal  who has no gift. Everyone believes that she is not special despite her helping with others, but when Miracle magic was in danger she was determine to save it and prove her worth to this family. However she fail to save the magical candle and the miracle was lost, feeling guilty for failing she ran away home and cry in shame. But her grandmother Alma Madrigal who once have a special bond with Mirabel since she was child,  she comforts her and tell her she loves her love for being the Miracle of the family and Mirabel and Alma have rebound their relationship as they once were. And the magic came back, so the Madrigal family realizes it's not the gift that made you special it's the family that you made you special. I thought the adventure has ended, or so I thought. As we go to the beginning of the story,"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At the Encanto town hall, many of the townspeople were there including Ainneda and her family and the Guzmans and the three kids Innocent Cecilia, Little Alejandra and Pumped Juancho. The Madrigal family were also there, they have told everyone about their discovery during their mountain hiking, and the towns council were trying to get everyone to quiet down.