Episode 1: City of Miracle, Chapter 4: Old friends reunion

At the Arango Casita, in the kitchen Mirabel and Ruby and Margarita were cooking up meals for the party. 

"Mirabel, we are impress by your cooking ability." Ruby said in surprise, "Well My Ma, taught me and my little brother how to cook if she's not at the Casita. However sometimes my brother can pull a little prank on us and it was annoying; but I still love cause he cares about me." Margarita giggle as she notices that Leba wasn't in the kitchen. "Speaking of Leba, where is he?" Ruby rubs it off as she explained, "Oh I let him explore the home, he is interesting of my artwork so I gave permission to him to look around as we prepare for the party." 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Leba is exploring the Arango home, observing the artwork on the wall. He was impress by the artwork, "Wow, she is a very talented artist." Then he sees a door, a glowing door similar to the doors in Casitsa back to the Encanto. He sees it was Ava's room, the door shows Ava transforming into her bird form. 

"This must be Ava's room." Leba thought as he was about to grab the doorknob, but he pulls it back as he said "On second thought, I really don't want Ava catch me in her room." Unknowns to him, his bag bump into a table which has pictures and one of them fell. 

Leba was dismay as he pick it up, "Oh Querido! Stupid! I really need to be careful!" But  before he can put the photo back where it was, he notice that it was an old photo. He takes a good look at it and sees it was group photo. He sees that there seven people in it, in the middle of the group is a young girl holding a bird on her laps. He looks closer  at the girl and realizes the face that she recognizes "This is Margarita, it must be her in young. Before the town became Ciudad Del Milagro, these must be her friends." Then he notice on the right side of the picture, two people were holding hands. One man and one woman; whose stomach was wide. He look closely at  the woman, she look kinda familiar as he tries to remember where he seen that face before.

Suddenly something grab his hand, 

"Aaah!!" He scream as he turns around and see it was Ava in a towel as she got of cleaning, "Ava?? What are you ding here?" Leba asked, "I was about to ask you the same thing."  Ava said, "I was just exploring your home, until I found this." He show her the photo, Ava looks at the photo. "Oh, that's my Abuela Margarita and her friends. This was a day before...." Leba notices the look on her face, realizing what Ava is trying to say. "Oh, I understand. Anyway how's mi familia?" Leba ask "Oh, you're family is fine. I started to like  them for being  good people, especially  that Dolores she told me everything about the Encanto. She is such a gossip, Leba roll his eyes "You have no idea...." He sigh, 

"So you live with your mother and your Abuela?" Leba ask her, "I live with my Pa and my three little siblings. I always love my siblings cause I care for them just as they care for me." Ava smile as she enters her room. Leba left to go to the living room, he couldn't stop thinking of that photo that I look; the women look very familiar as he seen her before.   

When Leba arrive at the living room, he sees a table with meals and desserts; hungry he went over to grab one of the dessert. But then, a hand smack hard on his hand causing him to pull it back. It was a man who's holding an another meal plate, "Don't eat that! The party hasn't started yet, wait for a moment!" He said, then Ruby came from the kitchen with Mirabel. "Aaron, pleases he's Mirabel's little brother. He is here as our guest, like the rest of the people who lives at the mountainside." 

Aaron chuckles, he greeted Leba in friendly "Hello, I am Aaron Arango. Ava's father and I am very please to meet you Leba Madrigal." Leba greeted back, "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Arango. Your daughter is a nice person, I really like her." Aaron raise an eyebrow in suspicious, "Oh, you're really into my daughter?"   Leba realizes. what he just said, "Oh! No no no!! I'm not saying that I like her cause I'm interesting in her. But accept her as a friend, I already have a girl and-" Then Aaron chuckles "I'm only fooling with you!! Ava told me about you and your girlfriend Ainneda." Leba sigh in relief but then he realizes after the last sentence. "What?! No! She's not my girlfriend!! I mean-"