Episode 1: City of Miracle, Chapter 2: City Tour

Morning has arrive at the Encanto,

At the Casita, Julieta was in the kitchen making breakfast for the family as Leba came to kitchen in full of energy. "Morning Ma!" He greeted as he kiss her on the cheeks, which Julieta enjoys it playfully. "Morning Leba, How was your sleep?" She ask as Leba replies, "Oh, slept good. I wouldn't wait until Ava Arango gets here. Dolores told us that she have heard her voice from afar and Ava is talking to someone who will be giving us a ride to see the Ciudad del Mijagro! Even Abuela is willingly take some of the towns people who will with be joining us in our  trip to the City!" 

Julieta notices the eyes of excitement in Leba's face as he was fidgeting a bit, she giggles as she said "Then I suppose that there'll be food in the city when we get there," ,"That what I thought of, Leba and Camilo  will eat anything that involves  food." Mirabel came from upstairs, "Morning Ma, " She waved at her mother as she too gives a kiss to her mother on the cheek.

"Mirabel can you out these meals at the table outside? And Leba, can you places these plates and cups on the dining table?" Julieta  ask her children, which they replied "Ok ma," Mirabel nod "Sure, what ever." Leba shrug as the two sibling began setting up the table. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After finishing up setting the table, the rest of the family have awake and started to get their breakfast, but this was different as Bruno and his wife Ines who are no longer hiding from their family and their friends. They join as they are playfully  with each other and Julieta and Pepa are teasing them and Alma was happy for her son, "Alright everyone, sit down and I have a  announcement to make." They all sat down as they look at Abuela as she stands in front of the table, "Alright, I have a talk with the town council and we made a decision. We are going to visit the Ciudad  del Mijagro to do some sightseeing and with Ava giving us a tour of her home and her family after the sightseeing tour." 

The rest of family were no more than excited of going to the city, "Alright let's get this going!" Leba exclaimed as he finish his breakfast and ran towards the town. Mirabel sigh as she looks at her breakfast and sees it empty as well as the rest of the family's plate, "Ugh!! Leba!!" Mirabel exclaimed in dismay. 

Leba was jump on roofs of the houses in the town as he was heading to the town center, where he can meet up with Ava. He jumps from the roof and shift his bag into a chute as he landed softy on the ground. "I'll get use to it now," Ainneda was behind him as Leba is no less surprise of seeing her behind. "Ainneda, are you coming with us to the Ciudad del Mijagro?" Leba ask her, she replies with a nod "Yes, my Pa and my sisters are going except for my mom cause she has to clean up the house and tend the garden." Leba smile as he said "Glad that you are coming with us, I was hoping if you want to go a sight seeing with me alone." Ainneda was surprise and dumbfounded when Leba ask her to be with him at the city. "Oh! I never thought you might ask  me to go with you alone...." She blush on her cheeks, Leba nervously scratch his head as he laugh nervously "Yeah, that's all I'm asking from you...." 

Then a voice interrupted them,

"Oh, I thought I might run into Mirabel or the Madrigals but instead I stumble upon two lovebirds at the center of town." They look up and see the same flying bird above their head, it was Ava! They sputtered in embarrassment as the two tries to deny what Ava said to them, "Oh no! We're not lovebirds!" Leba exclaimed, Ainneda nod "We're just friends!" Ava laugh as she shift back to her human form. "I was just messing with you two....for now." Ava smirk, then Marino and his mother Señora Guzman just walk in the center. "Leba, Ainneda I didn't know that you two were coming."  Marino said, "Of course we are, I was looking forward  of seeing this City of Miracle." Leba explained, Ava walk up and greet the Guzmans "It's nice to meet you Guzmans." Marino happily greeted back with Ava as Señora Guzman. Then the rest of Madrigal Familia has arrive to the town center, "Mirabel!" Ava smile as she run up to her and hugs her. "Oh! Ava! It's nice to see you again!" She said as Ava lets her go and see some of the townspeople gather at the center where they are dress to go somewhere; she knew that they are the ones who are going to the Ciudad del Mijagro. She sigh happily as she clap her hands to get everyone's attention,