Episode 1: City of Miracle, Chapter 3: City Exploring

Somewhere in the city, Mirabel and Leba were amazes and speechless of seeing a city where some of the people having magical gifts and the many things that they have never seen in their life.

"Mirabel, have you see something so amazing?" Leba ask his sister, Mirabel replies "Yes, this is something that I never seen before. I never been outside of the Encanto," Leba smiles as he said "I'm glad that we decide to do a little sight seeing, right Mirabel?" She look at him as she is shock  " WE? You drag me out of the bus and convince me to go with you! And Ma is probably worried about us!" She said to her brother as he shrug "Eh, we'll be fine. Besides, Dolores can hears us a hundred miles away from where your family are." Mirabel look doubt to her brother as she sees thee city is  making noise and knowing that her cousin Dolores is gonna have hard time of tracking them due to many noise.

The two siblings began their exploring as through  the city, 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Back to the Madrigal family are at the bus, are concern for the whereabouts of Mirabel and Leba as Dolores tries to find them with her hearing. "Well? Have you found them yet?" Felix ask his daughter; which she replied with a head shook. 

Ava was confused, "What's the problem? I mean, Mirabel and Leba can't be in serious trouble. Right?"  She said to the Madrigal Family, Julieta look at her in shock as she exclaimed "Are you joking, Mirabel is a little girl and she have no idea how she can handle it. And my son Leba, he always ends up getting into a mess!" Ava raise one eyebrow as she ask "How much a mess can he makes?" 

"Oh, a lot. Like, the time when he broke Tia Pepa's vase and the time he accidentally push my Pa off a cliff!" Luisa explained,

"And that time when he burnout everyone's  breakfast when it was Camilo's birthday." Isabela added, "And that time he accidentally knock the cart full of corn that fell on a pile of Manure."  Pepa add as she stick her tongue out in disgust.

"And that time when he pour ink into the coffee maker and spoil a good cup of Coffee." Camilo added The family look at him, "Camilo, that was you who pour ink in the coffee maker. And then you tried to blame it on your cousin Leba by shape shifting into him." Dolores said to her brother as Camilo nervously chuckles.

Ava understand what they meant, "Okay I see your points, but I wanted to assure you that Mirabel and Leba are going to be okay. Cause we're in the best and safest city in Colombia, I mean how could they get into trouble?" Isabela sigh, "Mirabel, she's always a careful girl. But Leba is different than us." Ava and Adrian both look at each other in concern.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Mirabel and Leba explore throughout the city as they see many people using their gifts to be themselves; in which they were astonished.  They soon stumble a large building which has a wooden carving that was label

'Tajada Theater'

"What's a Theater?" Leba asks his sister as she replies, "How should I know?" Then someone speaks behind them, "The Tajada Theater is one of our best theater in city, it's famous for its Stage plays and musical." The two were startled as they see an elderly woman who's in the same age as Abuela Alma. "Oh, I am so very sorry that I started you two. I'm guessing that you are siblings?" Mirabel nod, "Yes, I am Mirabel and this is my lil' brother Leba.", "Hi! And I told you Sis to not call me that!" The woman giggle as she explained to the two about the Theater, "The Theater is place where people can come here and see an acting story where actors can be drama. Some are amazing and some are heartwarming, it's been that way since its first builded."