~rescuing paultin from strahd's curse + lola gets kidnapped again~

"i hope we can reverse this and bring paultin back to the good side and defeat strahd once and for all!" lola says as they made their way towards the altar where the wedding was taking place earlier in the first story and they managed to tackle paultin to the ground.

"hey, get off me!" he replies as he uses thunderwave to push them off of him and they went hurtling  against the wall and hit their head, paultin approached them with a sinister smile on his face and with the wave of his hand, lots and lots of monsters came rising up from the ground and they had swords for hands and they all started walking towards them angrily.

"ok you guys want a fight, then here we come!!" crystal replies and they start sprinting towards the monsters and zombies and slashed them from left to right with the blade of their swords and one of them was slit in half whilst others were ripped into pieces while the song resistance was playing.

"come on guys, we need to defeat these monsters so we can get to paultin and 'hiyaa'bring him back to his boyfriend diath!"she says.

and with that they had managed to get rid of the monsters that were fighting them and then paultin comes from behind and slashes diath in the shoulder and he winces in pain from the amount of force that had been put onto the scrape.

"oh no diath, paultin what did you do to your own boyfriend?" lola asks while crystal attends to diath who is on his knees wincing in pain.

"how pathetic, do you really think you can outmatch me, even if you were able to defeat me, you will never be able to-"but before he finished he felt something soft on his lips, it was diath,he had managed to get lola to distract him while he had the chance to get up and kiss him and hopefully get rid of the curse inside of him and just then, they felt themselves floating upwards and bright light surrounding them as the curse was removed from paultin and his eyes went from black to their normal eye colour.

"what happened, oh no, did i hurt any of you?"he asks.

" oh no don't worry we're fine,it's just diath had a scratch on his shoulder but yeah we're ok tho!" she returned.

just then strahd approaches and grabs onto lola and drags her with him and they make a run for it once again...

to be continued....

(hope you enjoy this first chapter of my second book and i will see you guys real soon peace out!!!)