~rescuing lola again from strahd's grasp + lola's proposal~

"ok let's try this again, now this time i don't want to be doing this again and if he lays a finger on her i will rip him into pieces and then this will all be over for once!" she retorts.

they make their way towards where strahd took lola to and they spot her sat down on a red felted sofa and is completely unharmed and has in her hand a silver necklace that had a pink flower imprinted into it. but before they entered, strahd approached her with a smile and says"so, what's the plan of action, because these idiots are getting on my nerves, and i would like to get rid of them once and for all again!"he exclaimed.

crystal suddenlt feels taken aback at what he just said and feels a burning pain in her heart filled with sadness and anger all in one, and without hesitation, she rushes into the room with her blade on strahd's neck and lokks to the others to grab lola by the arms but not tight enough to hurt her.

"why are you doing this for lola, after all this time you were working for him all along but why were you doing this?" she says.

"look, i'm sorry for not telling you sooner but i'm being forced to work for strahd and if i refused he would kill us so i just couldn't let you or the others be killed by him so i chose to do this and even if we escaped he would bring me back so i'm sorry!"she shouts.

crystal stands back and lets strahd go and he strides towards the back of the room behind lola and they let her go too.

"and crystal, ive been wanting to tell you something but i've never been able to tell you and since i met strahd he's been helping me get my confidence to ask you these simple words: and she kneels down on one knee and asks,will you marry me crystal davies?" she contorted.

"i thought you'd never ask!" she retorts and kisses her softly on the lips.

but without hesitation strahd comes from behind them and grabs a sliver blade from a sword hanger and points it towards them.

"well, well, well, it looks like the whole team is back together, you shouldn't of trusted me lola, and now i will destroy you all once and for all!" he screams and he goes for paultin first but dodges out of the way and leaves a scratch on his shoulder from the blade of his sunsword, he then goes for lola but misses which gave lola the chance to slash into his back leaving a gash in his back from the brute force, crystal then grabs onto a ledge and heads outside with strahd following persuit.

"well it looks like it's just me and you, one on one, how'd you feel about that?" she says.

"i feel great, finally, i it's been a long time since i've fought you, you little brat get over here!" he exclaimes.

they start fighting eachother on the roof taking swings upon swings at eachother while down below lola and the others were standing there while crystal and strahd were sharing blows at eachother, just then they hear a thud from above them so lola goes to check it out and she sees that crystal had been knocked off of the roof and is hanging on for dear life.

"crystal!" she creams as she runs to go grab her and pulls her up and they're both now on the roof with strahd right in front of them and continued fighting.

right below them monsters started pilling in and paultin and the others were slashing them from left to right trading thousand upon thousand of blows.

but what they didn't realize is that someone or something was watching their every move....