the battle of ravenloft pt 1

lola and crystal were fighting strahd while the others were fighting down below but what they then realised was that someone or something was watching them from the gates at the front of the castle.

"hey, lola, crystal, down here!" came a voice from down below and they looked to see who it was and it was none other than falkon himself and he was waving his arms in the air and starts flying up towards them.

"falkon,its you, how come you came back?"she asked.

"well,i couldn't just leave you to fend for yourself now can i?" he retorts.

and they make their way down below to where paultin, strix, and diath were and paultin gave falkon a massive hug. 

"falkon, i thought you were dead, how come you were alive i clearly saw you get impaled by an arrow!" he shouts.

"it's a long story but anyway let's defeat this clown once and for all shall we my dears!" he says and graps a hold of lola and crystal in his feathers and lands them safely on top of the roof to face strahd and go back to sharing blows at eachother, whilest the others were planning how to defeat him.

"right then, how are we going to defeat strahd because i have the doll and we need the needle to banish him away from here and into the doll which by the way i hate so much!" he says.

"i've got a plan, paultin, try to get as close to him as possible, i'll try to fend off these monsters from foiling our plans and strix, use fireball and whatever magic you have left!" and with that they went to their positions and awaited orders from diath and lola and crystal were still at it again trading blows upon blows and their weapons clashing against eachother blood was splattered everywhere as they were fighting, just then they heard of a scream come from down below so lola went to go check it out while crystal continued to fight strahd, and managed to take him down and bring him to the others who were waiting for him and crystal but with no luck he dissapears into the fire only this time taking crystal with him..

"i hate when this happens, and believe me when i say that, i do not like how he kidnapps each of us one by one, right then who's gonna save crystal?" diath asks annoyingly.

"i'll do it because she's my girl after all!" lola says and she to dissapears through the fire.... 

(hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope to see you soon peace out!!)