Chp. 6

------------------------------------------------------------------
~•(3rd pov)•~
·
·
·
·
After that needle Incident
Cut to Po doing soup as [Name] is on the stool and stirring the soup while Po is adding the ingredients.

"Scared? Yeah so I'm like fine you may be a 'emeny', you may be the scariest bandit in Hajin Province,But you're a lousy Tper"
Po said as [Name] continuing stirring.
"Really? So how'd you get out the alive?"
Crane said as Po get the bowls out
"I mean I didn't actually say that but,I thought it,I mean you should ask [Name] about it protecting the restaurant."
'i did what?'
Po poring soups in each bowl for all except tigress.
"Order up! Did you like it?"

[Name] step off the stool and sit by Po at the table along with the furious five
"This is really good" Mantis said.
"No come on you should try our dads secret ingredient soup,he actually knows the secret ingredient"
Po said, [Name] stared at the soup and start eating.
"What are you talking about this is amazing" Viper said as she taste it.
"Wow you're a really good cooked" Crane said.
"I wished my mouth was bigger" Mantis said continue eating
"Tigress you've got to try this"
Monkey said continuing eating

"It is said that dragon warrior can survive months at time on nothing but the due of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe" she said as [Name] giving the looked
"I guess body doesn't know it's the dragon warrior yet, I'm gonna need a lot more than do and uh... Universe juice"
Po joked as [Name] just look at him for a sec and continue eating.

'what am I doing again?'
[Name] thought as he looked at his soup
'oh yeah I forgot'
They thought as he started eating again as Po is slurping up his soup, he settled down his bowl after slurping it up leaving a piece of noodle on his face looking like a mustache.
Some furious five giggle as [Name] looked at him while eating.

"What?" Po question,
"Oh nothing,Master Shifu" Mantis said bowing down and some laughed as [Name] watched.
"You'll never be Dragon warrior, unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth" Po said mocking Shifu as others laughed.
"What is that noise you're making laughter. I never heard of it, work hard panda and maybe someday, you will have ears like me" Po said grabbing his and [Name] bowl that is empty.
They laughed "That's good" Mantis said as them and [Name] noticed Shifu is behind Po from the entrance.

"Ears,it's not working for ya? I thought their pretty good." He said not noticing Shifu yet.
"It's Shifu" Monkey whispered.
"Of course it's Shifu, What do you think I'm doing?" Po said as the other look at Po and at Shifu.
Po look behind him as put two bowl at his chest.
"Oh... Master Shifu uh...." he slurped up the noodle that is on his face as they laughed except tigress, while [Name] looked at him.

"Do you think this if funny? Tai lung has escaped from prison and you're acting like children" Shifu said.
"What?" Po questioned
"He is coming for the dragon scroll and you are the only one who can stop him" Shifu said as the bowls fell down from po's chest to the ground.
Po laughed, "And here I am saying you got no sense of humor, I'm gonna....step down. What are you serious and I have to..uh..No, Master oogway will stop him, he did it before, he'll do it again." He said.
"Oogway can not.. Not anymore" Shifu said as he's holding the staff in both hands.
The furious five gasped as [Name] felt pain inside him.
'What is this feeling?'
"Our only hope, is the dragon warrior" Shifu said
"The panda?" Tigress looked at Shifu.
"That's the panda" Shifu said as Tigress got up from her chair.
"Master please, let us stop Tai lung, this is what you've train us for-"
"No, it is not your destiny to defeat Tai lung, it is their-"
"Where did he-- they go?" Shifu said looking for Po, especially [Name] as the chair he was sitting on tembling over.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 707
(A/n): Summer just started a week ago,but I took a break,and I saw the new season of demon slayer ^^