9

ARTICLE

Rosemary Favreau Buys Glamourous New House.

It appears that actress Rosemary Favreau has purchased a new home, just a 30 minute drive from where she used to live with Ex-Boyfriend.

6 months ago, it broke us to hear that Rosemary had moved out of her apartment she shared 6-year relationship with actor Tom Holland, after it's alleged he cheated on her. Well, finally, after living back with her mum and actor/director father, Jon Favreau, it seems she's finally got herself a new home.

She was photographed with removals vans yesterday moving furniture and boxes into the 4 bed, 4 bath mini-mansion with her soft-launched beau, Pedro Pascal helping.

Rose has been allegedly dating the actor for approximately 4 months now. Despite their controversial age gap, (Favreau, 26 and Pascal, 47) it appears the couple are extremely happy together. Neither have confirmed with media outlets if they're officially dating, but they've both been seen out together and post to each others socials. It appears the couple met on set of the Mandalorian.
While it has been rumoured that Rosemary has been invited back to the next Spider-Man film, we wonder how that will go down.

Nevertheless, best of luck with the new house and congrats to the happy couple!