we'll always be together

Pichy and isabella has been together for 5 years now soo... Pichy she is make dinner at kitchen for bella while bella just woke up from nap with her she's made Banana pancakes it's bella favorite pancakes! "Hey baby" bella said while com from upstairs and hug Pichy behind pichy back and kiss her shoulder "hello isa " pichy turn look at bella, hand around bella's waist as they pull closer "you look even gorgeous when you just wake up isa~" kissing bella over face
"Thank you my love, what are you making?" Pichy grin "i made your favorite pancakes" bella's heart melt and soft for her love life "I'm so lucky to have you baby, i love you so much you know" bella kiss pichy and go sit on the chair, bella look at her finance's back "even though her back is Beautiful" bella thought to herself! pichy turn around and put the plate on the table infront of the brunette "enjoy your pancakes my love" she said as she sir next to her's finance , they have been be finance for 2 years now. They ate and go to living room "what's movie do you want to watch" bella ask pichy and tap to make pichy sit down next to her " i wanna watch Ocean 8" they're cuddle each other, bella kissing pichy's head softly "you're so adorable pichy" pichy blushing "i love you so much bella, we gonna marry each other one day" bella pat pichy's hair softly " i love you more babygirl,yes and we're gonna marry each other one day" pichy resting her head gently on the brunette and fall asleep there.
..
..
...
....
Waking up with sweaty palms all of them is dream... Being engaged to bella is a dream.
Pichy sobbing out loud and her sister name "meme" p'me rush into her room and comfort her, p'me hug Pichy and pat her shoulder gentle "it's ok it's just a dream! It's fine I'm here for you " pichy hug p'me back and said " i miss her, why did she leave me? I want to marry with her why?" P'me pat her softly "she's gone baby~ she's not here anymore baby, cry it out baby!" pichy continue sobbing"it's my fault right? It's my fault!" She pull away from p'me and blame her self for bella's death "no no listen to me it's not your fault it's not ! Stop blame yourself it's not you" she's comfort pichy until she's fall asleep again...
..
..
Flashback

Bella Drive on the round and on the phone with pichy, argument with her pichy yell at her from the phone "why you being late? It's our anniversary!! D-did you forgot about our anniversary?" Pichy say while tears all over her face "no baby it's not that i forgot our anniversary but the meeting is nearly hours we plan on baby" bella try to comfort pichy while driving faster to home as fast as she can "are work important than me than our anniversary?" " No baby it's not-" the sound of car crash
Bella car hit other car really hard it's made her call with pichy end up there while pichy were shock and Froze there the phone fall from her hand and knee into the ground slowly...
The sound siren of Hospital car over the road
Bella's body full of blood, her leg full of bruise there and her face is full of blood can't even see her face ... her heart stop there... Her eyes can't even close ....they carry her body into hospital's car try to cpr (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) her but she's already gone there...
...
...
...
End flashback

Pichy walk to bella's grave took a sit next to her grave,as she said "bella you promise to marry me why you leave me? You said you love me and you leave me, you said you will always be with me...why you do that to me? But it's ok Because it's my fault" she's giggle and look at bella's grave "we will always be together i love you let's be together" she's laughing grab a knife that you bought with her and cut her own wrist and then stab her own stomach 2 stab and then her last words while she's about to close her eyes and lay next to bella's grave "we always be together bella~ i love you Isabella novas menin" then she take a rest there with her finance's grave there...
...
...
I'm sorry for this part😭🙏
គ្មានចេតនាធ្វើឲ្យsadទេ🧘🏻‍♀️