dream

The sound of the heel walking down the street from a tall girl who in the bad mood because she just get argument with her girlfriend pichy
It's night time with star all over the sky the tall brunette girl walk into the market.Isabella the name of the brunette girl she walk around the market and she found it
...
...
BACK TO PICHY
Pichy laying down in her bed room crying her eyes out...

FLASHBACK
"ISA! You never home! You never be here" pichy said while sobbing harder "You know i have work right now it's important" isa grab her gf's hand but she just step away "n-no  i wait for you everyday to come home and spend time together but you never did come home isa" shaky voice " what you want me to do? Quit my job and be with you all the time?" Pichy look at her blankly"I think we should break up" isa start to tears up "no,no no w-what you mean? You can't be serious right now" isa try to grab pichy's hand again but she just step away again "stop i meant it" isa feeling upset and mad at the same then she just yell at pichy" you know what? I'm tired of this of you and god you're so annoying -" pichy yelling at her louder than isa " HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU SAID THAT TO ME !WOAH!" Actually isa don't even tired or think that pichy annoying but she have a really stress day, her work annoying her all day today   "pichy no it's not like-"
"Leave!" A cold tone from pichy, but isa doesn't listen she's still wanna grab pichy wrist again "i said fucking leave isa" isa have no choice but leave don't even bring her coats and it's cold outside it's almost snow. She close the door and walking away. And pichy she just sit on the couch and sobbing
Pichy 💭 : never thought i was this annoying...
..
..
..
END FLASHBACK
The front door of the house open the tall girl hold Bags full of candle chocolate snacks and tempon"pichy~?"
Isa walk to upstairs and open bedroom's door
Looking at sleep beauty still have tear all over her cheek, the reason why they were argue just because pichy is on her period and isa even stay at home look after her for 2-3 days now, all the argue it's just from pichy's dream, it's lucky  she doesn't had nightmares about isa cheat on her with other girl. Anyway isa pat pichy's head gently and lead kiss her on forehead "my love~ wake up~" pichy open her eyes softly and look at isa but then she realizes it's her gf she hug isa so tightly "I'm sorry please don't leave me"
Isa hug her back and say "it's ok baby it's just a dream and maybe you're on your period" pichy lead her head on isa's shoulder "I'm so stupid i shouldn't take that dream serious like this bby please forgive me"with her best pout face "you're adorable and i always forgive you babygirl oh and wait i have something for you" the bright eyes start to shine "really what is it?"
Isa smirk "if you wanna know maybe you should close your eyes " pichy close her eyes immediately as she heard that. Isa take out the bag and put it on her hand "tadaa~" pichy look at isa and kiss her lip softly"oh my- thank you so much isa! I love you so much " she grin "i love you too thirak!" And they cuddle each other til they fall asleep
..
..
..