kiss and make up

Pichy and Isabella are known as miss grand of 2022, they have a relationship with each other as lovers but yet they are still private because they're not ready to face the public about their relationship,some of theirs even suspicious about their relationship and some of their fans ship them with other miss grans which make isa not feeling good about it,isa she's ready to open up their relationship or whenever but pichy is Asian girl so when it come to the same gender relationship it's hard for her and her country
So today these two girls have events with other miss grand
{In the make up room}
Pichy and engfa were talking about stuff and laughing at their joke while Isa looked at them with jealous eyes but she keeps being quiet and sits down so the staff start to put make up on her face, they were talk laugh until isa finished her make up,and the action of pichy and engfa were take by one of their staff and post and make fan start to ship them or suspicious about them two and isa heard about that too and she still keep being quiet and not talk to pichy or anyone just a little information to fan and then just put her pokers face even when pichy try to talk to her she still talk little until they get back home.
"Baby what's wrong?" Pichy ask isa while grab her wrist and make her turn to look at her "nothing" isa say in dry and calm tone "what do you mean nothing? You literally ignore me and everyone you even put a fake smile on what's happening?" Pichy asked her with her soft tone and didn't want to get any arguments "you know what?" She said and back away from pichy and looked deeply into pichy's eyes "I'm tired of this I- I'm tired of being secret and I'm tired of keeping my actions whenever we are together, have you ever thought of how hurt i am when i see someone ship you with that engfa girl? Even when you talk to her you were like you in love or something I'm tired of this" isa says fluttering as she is about to tear up "beb! No she's just my friend or sister i might add that but trust me" she said while she stepped closer to isa "i only love you and only you no one else, just you and don't believe or whatever media said" she placed her hand gently on isa face "you know i really love you right? So don't worry but please trust me I want to open our relationship but you know how asian is and how scared i am" and now pichy is the one who starts to cry and tears,isa seeing her girlfriend cry, she sighs "i-" she pulled pichy into hug and pat her back gently "I'm sorry for raising my voice and I'm sorry for worries too much" she said softly as pichy sobbing quietly on her shoulder "I'm sorry for make you feel uneasy or jealous" pichy pull away from isa and place a gentle kiss on her lip "i love you" pichy whisper softly to isa, gently wipes her tears and grab her by her waist and pull pichy close to her and grab her face give her a long passionately kiss and whisper between the kiss "i love you too,my angel" they continue kiss and one of isa's hand go under pichy shirt "i-isa~" isa kiss her neck low to her chest and unbutton pichy's bra quickly "take me to the bed,baby~" pichy whisper into isa ear with her soft and flirtations tone, after hear this isa grab her and carry her to the bed waste no time,they continue kiss and make out(គេចាក់ខ្ចៅកុំឆ្ងល់ច្រើនពេក)until middle of the night and fall asleep cuddle each other.

(Lucky you that i don't end up making all the characters dead again🧎🏻‍♀️)

Sorry for the late update or make you guys wait for novels because i have been busy with school lately and i have exam soon but I came here to update you guys one shot before i exam★