Reappared

(A/N:TW:Mention of self harm also in this like three oc's pop up but there only here for plot nothing else. Also Y/N thinks Self harm is weak but it isn't,it's a bad way of coping that some find helpful. I used to think I was very weak for resorting to harming myself while others took their stress and sadness with pride. It's not weak,you matter and just need someone and something to cope with everything. Please text or call 988 for professional help if you are suicidal. I'm not a professional but I know that you all matter and are cared for even if you don't know it because I care for you and love you. Please be safe)

Y/N's POV:I knew it was bad for me just to show up out the blue,my mental health has sucked recently and I ghosted everyone which I knew was wrong but I didn't want anyone to think that I am weak with my self harm. Shaking in my bed I held my mouth from crying as I didn't want the others to hear me. I guess I wasn't lucky as Nico sat beside me and held my thigh. "You aren't weak for crying my friend,crying is good for you so please do cry" with that I just started sobbing as Nico had picked me up and held me.

I didn't cry openly often as I use to and still believe it makes me weak but Nico breaks me completely. Soon I was done and Nico had helped me up. He left as I got dressed but I stopped as I looked at my shoulders and stomach tracing the scars I've made but soon I put on new clothes just to stop looking at them. I walked out with a gift for trunks as I saw Nico,Naomi,and Mimi at the kitchen table.

"Ah morning Y/N!" "Good morning my friends" "I've made food for us" I smiled as I put down the bag and grabbed my plate as I ate standing up letting the others sit because I kinda force them to. "Y/N eyes red" I shook my head as Mimi pointed at my eyes. "Mhm,Y/N cried but Y/N is okay" "Yay! Y/N okay~!" Mimi was 12 years old who is learning English. Soon we all were done. We walked out to Trunks party.

I sent Bulma a text message that I'm coming so she's waiting on us. "Ah Y/N!" "Hello again Bulma!" I've gotten over my fear of talking to women long ago(A/N:it's true,Yamcha was TERRIFIED to talk to women in the past.) so it's nice to talk to Bulma with no fears. "Oh! Are these your friends?" "Mhm. These are Nico,Naomi,and this little gal behind my legs is Mimi. She's still learning English and will refer to you as names in words!"

Bulma awed at that while Mimi just hid behind my legs and waved shyly,she's scared of talking to women as well so I'm helping her. We walked in but I was scared. I put the gift down and sat beside my three friends or Mimi sitting on my lap as she fell asleep. "Y-Y/N! Your alive!?" It was Goku,I smiled as I rubbed Mimi's back. "Yes but shh~ She's asleep" "Ah okay,how are you? Also who are these people and why did you disappear!?"

I sighed rubbing my face. I knew I expected these questions but immediately off the bat!? "Number 1. I'm good,Number 2.The sleeping girl is Mimi,the man beside me is Nico and the one drawing on Nico is Naomi,and lastly number.3 I hm..had to deal with stuff" Goku nodded his head. I wasn't ready to speak of my mental health. Soon Mimi got up and went to play with the boys.

I got up to go talk with others to reconnect as I've ghosted them all and felt terrible.

Goku's POV:It was amazing to see my dear alive,I was surprised to see him come in with a child. Is she his or the other twos? I just wanted to hold him and give him affection but knew I had to hold back..I didn't press father on why he was gone it seemed dark. I didn't like how others were touching him,why should he give others affection while I suffer without his touch after so long. I calmed down watching my youngest son play with the random girl seeming to be having fun as all three of the kids played tagged. If she's Y/N's then maybe I can raise one with him which made me smile at the thought