God is here

Y/N's POV:I held my daughter in her pink soft crown blanket as she's tired herself out and is cold. Kissing Mimi's head I walked to the commotion seeing lord beerus. It was surprising to see the god of destruction here but I didn't pay much care to them as my daughter is more important than them. I sat down as I started to draw random flowers not noticing two people sitting with me. "Hello sir" I looked up stopping as I draw. "Hello sir and Lord Beerus" I bowed my head a bit to show some respect.

"Your daughters adorable! What's her name?" "Mimi and thank you" "Oh how rude of me im Whis!" "Y/N is my name and I am sorry for hitting you on the back lord beerus,I do mean no harm sir...please do forgive me" he sighed as he leaned and shut his eyes. "I suppose I can forgive you but you better not do it again!" "Of course" soon Mimi woke up stretching her little arms to see a god and his guide in front of her as she just waved then got down to play.

"I'm sorry for her,she has a fear of women and believes you Whis are a women" "oh my!" I just shook my head as I watched my daughter chase a butterfly around making me smile,she loves anything she doesn't know of but she mostly loves butterflies. "You do love her despite her origins?" "Of course,my daughter never asked to be brought alive or who made her. I'd always love my dearest daughter but I must ask. Why are you two here? I do not believe earths don't anything at least to my knowledge." Whis chuckled at my comment but still not answering it at all making me worried.